14.

OMNISCIENT
2 days later

Today was the day of the talent show at Novak High school .

Everything was getting set up for people and there acts .

students were getting seated and teachers and parents were too .

Saje and Knowledge was running late but they didn't care they were the 9th performance.

Earca was back stage helping Drake and Bryson with the things while she worries Saje and Knowledge wouldn't make it on time .

" Please give it up for Novak cheerleaders . "

The cheers comes on the stage getting the crowd hyped .

SOLANGE

I was on the greyhound bus to Atlanta to find my momma , I had got word Tiger II was killed and I wasn't his sex slave anymore.

I could hear what was happening in other rooms and would think, at least what's happening to me isn't as bad.

You have to survive. .

If I saw someone else looking scared, I'd think at least that's not me. It's hard for me to live with the fact that I know some women disappeared I would feel guilty.

I was abused by my step-father from the age of six. His name was Johnanthony I told my mother but she didn't care. She was just concerned about me not getting pregnant .

There was a club in our town where if you were a girl and under 16, the bouncers would let you in for free at the end of the night. me and my friend who like me, was completely fucked up and hated the world .

But anyways my friend took me there. It was strange because we were told to sit at the bar, not talk to each other and were given lots of cocktails. It all felt very sophisticated. I was 14

On that first night some men took me to a flat and gang raped me for 6 hours. There was a queue of men outside the door; one would finish and another would come in. Now, when I look back, it feels like it was a test to see if I would be a good prostitute. I don't know how I made it out alive .

That's when Tiger II got a hold of me and fucked my life up .

BRYSON

I was the eighth person to perform and I was nothing but ready .

I had made a song for Saje because I was vibin' with her and I wanted her to know how I was feeling about her .

Walking out of the stage having all the girls in front of the stage reaching out tryna touch me

" This is for my best friend Saje . " I said before starting my performance.

" (Even though you're all alone
All alone when I am gone
I just wanna keep you warm
I'm coming back, I'm coming back)
(How I wanna touch you) Look at her
(I'm so far away, I'm so, all I wanna)
(How I wanna touch) Look at lil mama, man look at her
(I'm so far away, I'm so, all I wanna) That ain't my " I said before going into the song .