21.

Omincient

After Cesar and his crew had they turns with Earca , they made a video uploading to pornhub and Facebook .

Earca felt shamed of herself . She got tooken advantage of now she has to live with that guilt .

Earca was still going to help lure the twins in to them or it would be her life , and she had the biggest problem to deal with .

Knowledge and Saje is happily still together , the other day saje went to but camares from best buy her and Knowledge were going to be starting a YouTube channel together and they wanted people to see them grow as a couple together .

Saje and Solange has a birthday coming in two months and they've been planing everything and getting invitations ready .

They've even got in touch with there long lost auntie Melinda who was planning on coming to see them a month before their birthday to help set everything up and getting to know her nieces more .

Sincere doesn't know what to do at this point , at the fact Karin is pregnant with his baby but being in love with his brother girl .

Despite that they both had a bet on her and Saje knew about the bet , Knowledge was about to take the situation into his hands by trying to date her sister .

Saje
I was at best buy buying a few things for myself , I decided to get into the YouTube lifestyle blogging my crazy life and more .

I felt like I have a lot to offer to my YouTube channel . I was excited too because me and my sister birthday saw coming up .

Solange and I set up a view events for our birthday and we were excited .

Lately me and Solange been getting our shit together and coming together as an whole . In all honestly , I'm proud of us and I know our tricked out mumma would be too .

" Damn , do you need any services? " some heavyset dude came walking up on me asking looking me up and down .

" Uh , no thank you . I think I have everything I need . " I smiled at him .

" Damn , you something so beautiful . " he rubbed his hands together licking his lips .

" I'm something married also ." I lied right through my teeth .

" Damn baby , ain't you a little to young ?"

" Love doesn't have an age on it . "

" Well damn , I guess no number for me ?"

" I guess so. "

I finished getting what I needed walking away receiving a text from Knowledge .

Come over tomorrow boo 😭😭 I wanna cuddle up next to you and  rub on your back . play in your pussy .😂😍😛
Seen 4:30pm

I huge smile appeared on my face because my boo missed me . I missed him more . Knowledge can be nasty at times when I say times I mean every time .