19.

Sincere

" Say ?" I tapped on Saje to wake up .

" Hm ? " she moaned softly .

Bruh that was sexy .

" ay , I gotta go . " I said while she still had her eyes closed .

" what time is it ?"

" 6:20 pm . " I informed her .

" Alright , " she jumped up .

" Come mere . "

I puller her on top of me , kissing her soft ass lips while rubbing on her ass .

" mm , no . I need brush my stank ass teeth . " she got up going into the bathroom .

" Ight , well I gotta go . " I heard the water turn on and she yelled something but I just left .

I had damn near forgot my double date with Knowledge but shit I rather be laid up with Saje any day .

Knowledge hadn't told me who he was bringing but we decided we were going to go eat out and a movie .

I got in my car heading home wasting no little time I had to go get fresh and pick up Karin.

Saje

I was getting ready getting ready in the bathroom , taking a quick shower before i ran out of time because i knew i would have trouble finding the right outfit .

After doing my daily hygiene I lotion down and put my under garments on , i headed to my room looking for an outfit , I knew exactly what I was going to wear . 

I was really excited about this because Sincere doesn't even know that I was knowledge date , but who cares what he thinks , me and him not even together so imma do what the fuck i wanna do .

After getting dress i went into Solange room to see if she was up or need anything . But as I walked in there she was knocked out on her bed with a E40 besided her . I shook my head at the seen . As i was walking back out i shut the door only to hear her shitty booty ass farting .

" Uggh ! " i made an stank face going back to my room to put my shoes on since it was already 7:00pm and Knowledge was on his way .

I went into the bathroom putting on a little bit of makeup before I heard the doorbell .

Grabbing my things I walked to the door opening seeing Knowledge standing there looking sexy as hell with some roses .

I gave him a smirk before putting my flowers in the vase .
I could feel his eyes on me and it somewhat did make me nervous .

" What ?" I shly said .

" You lookin' good girl , that's all . " he bit down his bottom lip .

" Knowledge, don't boost me na ." I start doing poses .

" ooh damn , you lookin like a bomb Saje ." he pulled out his phone take pictures .

" My lord , Knowledge . You's gives me a lot of joy . " I covered my face giggling .

" Come on beautiful , we got a dinner to attend too . "

I grabbed my house keys and was out the door with Knowledge right on my tail . we headed to his car it was a pretty red range rover .

Knowledge had opened and closed my door and then he got in starting the car the he pulled off .

" So , why y'all gotta double date for ?"