Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the first chapter was long it was the introduction to everything. I hope you guys like this chapter.    

Please comment and vote.  I hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Josh's POV

The sound of the alarms wakes me up. I try to force my eyes open. I see the clock and it says 5:30 a.m. I get up and take a bath then I get dressed. I put on a regular red t-shirt with jeans. I grab a baseball hat and sunglasses to cover my face. I want the least amount of attention. I grab a coffee and  I walk out of my apartment and get into my car which inside a parking lot from the building. I open the gate with the control and I head to the set. It took me and hour to get there but I finally arrived.

I head towards my trailer to change. I'm about there until I run into Sam. "Josh!" I hear him yell. "Sam!" I yell back. "How are you! It's been like three weeks since I've seen you." He says as he slaps my arm. "Yeah well that's part of the beauty of being captured by the Capitol." I say with a little hunger games talk. Sam gets what I mean. "Well we saved you so now you have to go back to acting and working." He says raising his arms up joyfully. I put out my bottom lip. 

"But I did miss you all." I say. "Yeah well the most person who missed you here was Jen." He says.

"Really?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Of course she would miss me. Were like best friends. I missed her too. 

"Yeah there's times she won't stop talking about you and how your doing." Sam says.  "She them makes excuses that she talks about you is because she wants us to know how you are doing." He also says.

"Well she and I both. Maybe a little anxiety of not being around eachother out for a while." I say. 

"Or maybe a little something else." He says in a jokily with his British accent.

"What?" I say. He gives a short laugh to himself and looks down. "It's ok. Hey I gotta go but I'll see you later."

"Ok yeah. See you." And we both head onto different directions.

When I enter my trailer I already see my dresser there. She is a women in her forties with really blond hair. Her name is Catharine. "Josh it's so nice to see you!" She greets me by shaking my hand. "You too." She has clothing on her hand and she hands them to me. "Here are your clothes for the scene. Get dressed because your about to shoot." She walks out of my trailer. I get dressed and head out to go say hello to Francis.

When I walk out I see Jenn walking onto the set. "Jen!" I call out and run to her. "I see your wearing your wig." I say pointing at her head. "Ya," she replies. "You ready to film?" And I nod at her question.

We enter the room where we are going to act the scene. It's the scene when Peeta, I, start screaming at Katniss, Jen. I notice Francis talking to one of the crew members and he sees me as well. I head towards him. "Josh." He says and shakes my hand. I nod my head to greet him back. "You ready to shoot?" He asks and I nod.

I head over to the bed where there are straps on it. I lye down on it and two crew man come to me and tie me up. "Are you good? Does it feel to tight or loose?" The crew man asks me. I nod my head and say, "no it feels fine." He shows me a thumbs up and leaves behind the camera.

"Everyone ready?" Francis asks everyone in the room. We all nod in agreement. He grabs the film slate and snaps the bar in front of the camera. "Peeta's return, tape one and action!" He says and I get into character.

Woddy, Philip, Jenn are all in the room as their characters. Also the girl who plays Delly with some other people who are playing as doctors. The girl talks to me about the districts as the scene is suppose to be like and then I turn to Jenn when it's time. "Because of Katniss!" I scream to her. And I start to pull on the restrains. Everyone starts to deny. I speak again when I'm sopose to scream directly at Jen's face. "I did, and she tried to kill me. She killed my friends. My family. Don't even go near her! She's a mu..." I stop and start to laugh. I can't look at Jen's face and not laugh. "Sorry, I'm sorry I just can't look at Jen like that." And Jen start to laugh also. Everyone else gives small giggles as well. "Ok, ok now for real." And Francis gives me a thumbs up with a smile and starts again. "Peeta's return. Tape two and action!" And we do the scene again. It took us a couple times to do the scene because Jen starts to laugh also when I start to scream at her and woody also stumbles between words.

After we finish the scene I head back to my trailer. Jen still has to film but I'm done for the day. The first part of the movie doesn't really have enough of Peeta which kind of breaks my heart. I can't spend time as often here. My phone starts to ring and I see it's Andre. I answer the phone. "Hey Andre." I say. "Sup bro!"

"Woah you seem pretty happy," I say. "Of course because guess what happen?" He asks me in the most happiest mood. I raise my eyebrows and yet raise my shoulder and hands even though I'm talking on the phone. "Um I don't know."

"I got a date tonight. " He says to me. "Really that's great!" I say trying to sound enthusiastic for him. "What's her name?" I ask concern. Andre is like my brother. "Her name is Lydia." He says. "Cool." I reply. We talk afterwards. He asks me what to do and how to act for the date because he knows how incredibly romantic I am.

Guess there's nothing to do tonight for me. Maybe Jen has nothing to do also? I should ask her if she want's to do something.