Chapter 10

Josh's POV

I head to the door because someone knocked. I open it and its Lora. Before I say hello she just burst herself in and pushes me, almost knocking me off my feet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Lora shouts in front of my face. "Why the hell did you kiss Jen?"

"Lora please calm down." I say with my hands up, trying to calm her down, hoping she won't hurt me. To tell you the truth she scares me.

"Don't you tell me to calm down! Why the hell did you kiss Jen!" she yells. As I look over her shoulder I see people walking in the hall way. Snooping on all the yelling that's going on. I walk over and shut the door. Ugh this kiss is causing so many problems!

"So!"Lora says. I try not to get mad of her yelling because I know she has a right to yell at me. All this is what I'm going to get in a long while. I turn around and Lora is standing there with her arms crossed and a frown on her forehead.

"I'm sorry but I thought you wanted me to tell her I love her?" I say. Kind of sarcastic I haft to admit.

"Don't act sarcastic with me!" She says, "and I said to tell her you loved her. Not to kiss her you dumbass!" she lowers her voice.

"I know but it just happened." I say. She puts her hand on her forehead and leans her head back. "Josh." After a few seconds she turns to me. "What in the world made you do that. It doesn't just happen." She says.

"Yes it does happen. It's something called love." I say as my defence.

"Well that thing you call love," she lifts her fingers in quotations, "caused Jen and Nick to break up." she says. What they broke up. Oh no now it got worse. Bot not so much. Jen's single now. But what are the odds that she will ever go out with me? After what I've down.

"They broke up?" I ask to ensure.

"Yes they broke up." Lora says. I lean my back against the wall. "He didn't listen to me?" I whisper to myself. "Wait, what? Who didn't listen to you?" Lora asks.

"Nicholas. I knew he was going to find out so I gave him a call to convince him not to break up with Jen." I say.

"So you called him and confessed that all this was your fault and not Jens?" Lora asks.

"Well not exactly but I did say he was going to find out about something and he's not going to like it. And I said it wasn't Jens fault it was mine. I told him not to do anything stupid. But I guess he didn't listen." I say.

"But why would you tell him. You sounded like you shove it in his face." Lora says.

"That's why I didn't. I just said he was gonna see something bad." I say. "I need to call him." I say. I quickly go to my room to get my phone.

"Why are you going to call him?" Lora asks. I turn around. "I'm going to convince him to go back to Jen." I say answering her question. Once I reach my phone I disconnect the charger and call Nicholas.

it takes a long while for Nicholas to answer. "What do you want Josh!" Nicholas yells at me. "Why did you broke up Jen? I told you this was all my fault not Jen. Please she loves you and you don't want to loose her." I say.

"This is coming from you." He says sarcastically. "Yes it is. Please just don't do this to Jen. You love her and she loves you. Just-" I'm cut of. "You know what  Josh. I'm done." Those are his last words he tells me before he hangs up.

"Hello. Hello." I make sure he hasn't hanged up yet. No answer.

I shout and throw my phone at my bed. I'm such an idiot! I punch the wall with my fist.

"Are you ok Josh?" Lora says from behind me. It takes me a while to answer. "Ya," I calming myself down. "What did Nick say?" She asks. "He said no." When I tell her that she doesn't say anythig back.

***

It's going to be hard today at set. I don't know how I'm going to be able to look at Jen in the eye. Today is going to be awkward because I have to film a scene with her.

I just sit in my car thinking. I put my forehead on the window. I raise my hand and cover my eyes so my eyes won't see.anything but darkness. I breath slowley. Inhaling from my nose and out haling from my mouth.

I suddenly jump from a tap from the window. "Josh?" It's Sam. I get out of the car. "Are you alright." Sam asks.

"You heard what happed?" I ask him.  He nods. He's about to speak but I stop him before he can. "No I don't want to hear it. I know I am an idiot. I'm not in the mood for another lecture." I say seriouse.

"I wasn't going to give you a lecture. As a married man if I wouldn't have done something like that I probably wouldn't be married to my wife." He says.

Sam drops me off at my trailer. I come out when I'm already dressed for the scene. When I head to set Jen just walks by me. For two seconds we look at each others eyes. In those two seconds are eyes show pain, sadness. and regret.

But I don't regret anything I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it. Please comment and vote if you did.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~