Chapter 32

Jennifer's POV 

I asked Lora if she wanted to get a coffie. She agreed. We sit at a table that's outside. She sits down handing me my coffie.  

"Thanks," I say and I take a sip. "So have you talked to Josh yet?" she asks. I don't answer but by the look on my face she knows I meaning to say no.

She sighs, "you know you can't keep ignoring him."

"I just feel guilty everytime I think about him."

She doesn't take it for an excuse, "you can't keep running away from it. You are going to eventually have to speak to him." It's true, this year and the next were going to have to take interviews together and stuff.

"I know, I know." I complain. I sigh, I'm sure he's mad at me. After what I said to him I don't think he can forgive me?" I say to her. "Has he tried to call you?" She asks. I nod. She gestures with her hand as she speaks. Something she usually does. "Then if he tried to call you he still cares. Look he loves you. And I know you are with Nicholas so I'm not saying anything. All I'm going to saying is that you need to talk to him."

I gasp and glance at her, "ok."

She stares at me like she's expecting something. I shrug and raise an eyebrow, "what?"

"Your phone, call him." She says. I roll my eyes. "Fine."

"And with a good attitude also." She demands. "Alright." I say.  

It took a while for Josh to answer his phone but he did. And when I heard his voice say my name, with a desperation in it, I felt a sense of relief but yet guilt. 

"Hey," I say with a small gasp into it. "Did you hear my message?" Is the first thing he asks me. Dam it! I should have listen to his voicemails before calling him.

"I'm sorry I was really busy the last couple of days." I know he doesnt take the excuse for real but he still goes on with it. "Ok."

"So you haven't heard about Andre?" He asks. I sit up from my seat and look at Lora. "What happened to Andre?" Lora frowns and whispers, "What's going on?" I wave my hand at her to stop talking.

"Andre...he's awake. He woke up from his coma." Josh says. I stand up. "What? Really?" I ask to assure if its true.

"Yes." He says. I stand there with my mouth open and my tears getting watery. Lora doesn't stay quiet. "What happened?" She asks raising from her seat. "Andre woke up from his coma." And she smiles.

"Where is he now?" I ask him. "He's going to be staying at his parents house for a while." He says. "Ok I'm going." I say. "Ok." he says. I hang up the phone. I stand up and walk to my car without saying a word to Lora. I'm in a rush and I don't have time to explain. "Hey!" She calls out for me. 

"Where are you going?" She asks me. "I'm going to get a plane ticket to see Andre." I say. 

Josh's POV 

I hang up the phone and walk back to Andre. "Who was it?" 

"It was Jen." I answer him. 

"What did she want?" He asks. "She is coming. She just found just found out your awake from your coma." He nods, "Ohh."

***

Someone is knocking at the door. I go downstairs and answer it. It's Jen. "Hey," I say with a smile. She smiles back. "Hey." 

"Come in Andre is upstairs." She deosn't hesitate. She walks ups stairs. I Follow her. She walks inside the room. "Andre." She stutters. She walks fast to Andre and hugs him. "Ouch!?" Andre says. Jen pulls away. "Sorry it hurt. I got a broken neck." He says. She laughs a little. "Sorry."