Chapter 4

Josh's POV   

2 weeks later...

 "Something is definitly wrong with me." I tell Andre. I just slouch on my couch looking on the roof. "What do you mean?" Andre asks me. "It just doesn't make any sense. Why is this happening? It's never happend before?" I say. Confused.

"Seriously what the hell is going on? Just tell me. You can trust me." Andre tells me. I called Andre over because for the past few weeks I've been having these weird moods and fellings. "Ok." And I go on. "Remember that time I told you I took Jen for a bike ride?" I look at him, "yeah," he says. "Well I had this weird feeling when she put her arms around me cuz you know your soppose to do that when your on a Mortocycle." I say. "Ya, ya." He says fast wanting me to say more. "And when I got that feeling I've never got that feeling before. Not with anyone ever."

"After that night I just thought it was nothing but then I started to think about her. All the time. And the time I didn't think about her I was hanging out with her. But when I'm with her I stutter a lot and I can't even talk. I even got to the point where I started to dream about her and it seem really real." I look at Andre but he's to busy frowning and looking at the ground.

"Do you remember your dreams?" He asks me.

"Ya it was weird. I was inside my trailer and Jen just walks in and shuts the door and she comes up to me and she just kissed me. But the weird part is that I kissed her back and I actually liked it. It felt so real. After I just held her in my arms and I didn't let go until everything turned white. And that is when I woke up."

"That is weird." Andre looks at me with creases in his forehead. "Ya it is but the freaky part is that I keep having the same dream over and over again. And whenever I wake up I wake up so nervous and sweaty."

"That is freaky. You know Lydia told me somthing like this. She's studing to be a cycologist and I know what your problem is." He says. 

"You do?"

"Yup you my friend like Jennifer Lawrence." He says. What? That's crazy she's just a freind. "No I don't think so." I say. "Think about it you can't stop thinking about her, you can't speak when your around her, you got this weird feeling when she touched you, and you even dream about her, constantly." 

"That can't prove anything." I say. It can't because she's just a friend. Always has been. "Don't deny it. That's whats happening to me about Lydia and I'm crazy about her." Andre's answer comes deep. Do I really like Jen? "You think so?" I ask my final question. "I know so." 

He gets up and goes to my fridge to get a drink. Once he's digging in my fridge I hear him yell from there. "Psh for anything it can be love."

I love Jennifer Lawrence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry the chapter was short. Hope you guys liked it. Please comment and vote. Tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~