Chapter 16

Jennifer's POV

I'm already on set. We filmed. Josh didn't film much. It sucks. But he stays to wait for me to finish. We hang when I get my breaks. On the days he doesn't have to film he still comes with me. Today was awkward. I had to do a scene with Liam that involves us kissing. This is just work. Josh knows that but I can still see by the look in his eye that he wasn't very happy.

I dont take it too seriously. Instead I try to mess around. I ask Liam if he can help me make Josh get mad. He said yes.

When Josh approaches that's when me and Liam start. "Your kissing was good today." I say to Liam, just jocking around. Josh looks at us with a frown. "Ya you to." He says. "We should practice some more." I say. And that had to set Josh off. I have a grin in my face. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him with a grip. "Woah practice what?" He says.

I put my arm around his shoulder. "Oh were just talking about how we should practice kissing more." I say. Josh freaks out. "What!" I start laughing. "I'm just messing with you." I say. "Ya you better." He says. "Have to go now because Sam told me that its dangouras to be with both of you together." Liam says. "He told you?" I say. "Yea." Liam says. 

He waves us goodbye and walks away. Before he's out of sight Josh calls out to him. "Liam!" He turns around. "Ya?"

"Don't get to comfortable with my woman's lips!" He calls out. "No promises!" He yells back. "What's that sopose to mean?" He yells with a frown. He just laughs. I turn to Josh and give him a kiss.

"So what time should I come by?" He asks me. "Umm...like maybe around 7." I say. "Ok I'm gonna go to luch with Andre. I'll see you later." I tell her.

He gives me a kiss and he leaves.

Josh's POV

I'm already in Jen's house. I'm making us some popcorn while Jen is trying to find something good to watch on T.V. I finish and walk to the couch. "You found something good to watch?" I ask her. I throw myself on the couch. "Nope," she replies. "Aww wait Little Manhattan!" She starts to joke when it shows.

"No! Change it!" I cry out. "Oh come on Josh. Look how adorable you look there." She says while grabbing my cheek and pulling it. " Please change it." I mourn.

"Ok, ok I'll change it." She says. And she changes it.

Jennifer's POV

The sound of my phone beeping wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes. Josh is still sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I put my hand on his cheek and move my thumb idly.

Suddenly remembering my phone I turn around to see. I grab it and I read that I got a text message. It's from Nick.

good morning Jen--Nicholas

I don't know if I should answer? He is a friend and I don't want to be rude.

Good morning--Jennifer

would you like to get a coffie?????--Nicholas

Should I go? Like friends. I wont do nothing wrong. I'm sure Josh won't get mad. Should I tell him? No, maybe not because it would cause to much problems. Josh and I would be fighting.

Anyways Josh needs to make some scenes without me. I'm going to go to work until noon.

Ya sure. What time?Where?--Jennifer

At nine. meet me at the Starbucks that's down the block.--Nicholas

Ok--Jennifer

I put my phone down. Just in time because Josh woke up. He wraps his arms around me. "Good morning." He whispers in my ear. "Good morning." I say back.

I hold his hand and I bring him closer to me so that his back is against my back.

He sounds sleepy. In a way I feel bad that I'm lying to Josh. But I'm not doing anything wrong. Just two friends having coffie. It's not like were on a date or something.

I still feel kinda bad. "I-I love you Josh." I say. I turn my head and give him a kiss. " I love you too." He says with a smile. I turn around to face him. I lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me. I hold him tight. Why do I feel weird?

I listen to his heart beat. It feels so soothing and calm. Like he is in relief. As if he has everything he wants.

But I can't say the same. I don't mean to. I don't want to? Is this sopose to happen? But...my heart feels like denial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it.

So what did you think of this chapter? You think Jennifer is backing out or she is just thinking to much?

Please comment and vote and tell me what you think. By the way sorry if the location isn't accurate. I'm guessing there filming Mockingjay in L.A because I remember my friend told me they are. So I'm guessing there in L.A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~