Chapter 9

Jennifer's POV

Two days passed and no call from Nick. I'm starting to get worried. Nothing has been out yet. There are no pictures of Josh and I. If there's nothing out there why isn't Nick calling me. I get worried.

I jump from the loud bang that comes to my door. I frown and go to my door quickly. I open it and it's Lora. "What the hell Lora you scared me!" I yell at her. "Jen you need to see this." She says. She walks herself right in and hands me her phone. I close the door and take a look at her phone. A picture of me and Josh kissing. Oh no.

Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson caught kissing.

A clear photo of me and Josh, our lips together. I don't want to scroll down and look at the article. The anxiety kicked in already with the photo. I start to breath hard and I put my back against the door. I fall and. I pull my knees up to my face and cry. Lora bends down and puts her hand on my shoulder. "Jen are you ok?" She asks.

"No I'm not ok. What is Nick going to say when he sees this?"

"I don't know?" Lora doesn't seem to comfort me right now but just stay there and watch.

***

Lora stayed for the rest of the day. She looks up more articles that show Josh and I kissing. Different perspectives and stories. Some show a positive side others a negative. It's dark out already. Lora turns on the TV and checks for any show that mentions me.

There's so much. Entertainment Tonight, Accesses Hollywood, Extra, and E News. Those are the only shows I've seen on TV that mentioned me and Josh already. I've watched more but those were the only ones that mentioned me.  Now were watching The Insider. I sit on my bed, not letting my eyes of the screen of the TV. I don't usually watch these shows if they mention me but this is important.

Thea:Up next a photo of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson kissing! Coming after the break stay tuned.

Thea one of the host in the show says. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I try to stay calm and relax. "Are you ok Jen?" Lora says. "Yeah I'm fine." I say answering her question. "Has Nick called you yet?"

"No not yet." I say. "Don't worry he's probably busy." Lora says. Her first excuse of the circumstance. "Ya maybe he's busy." I say sarcastically." commercials end and I fix my eyes on the screen.

Kevin: Welcome back! I'm Kevin Frazier here with Thea Andrews . So we got a photo of the two Co-stars of the hunger games Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson caught kissing. Both are currently shooting the third installment of the Hunger Games, Mockingjay.

A photo shows up. Then Thea speaks.

Thea:Yup. Both were spotted together at the park. As you can see both seem to be pretty comfortable sharing a kiss. Not worrying about any paparazzi around.

Kevin:  Big mistake. So what do you think of this photo?

Thea:Well I'm not that surprised to tell you the truth. Both do have allot of chemistry on and off screen. We all knew this would have happened at some point.

Kevin:Yes we did but the problem is that Jennifer Lawrence is currently dating Nicholas Hoult. 

Thea:I don't know what to say to that.

Kevin:I do. Really JLaw why did you had to cheat on Nicholas Hoult? They both look great together. They've been together for a long while now.

Thea: But we don't know exacty whats going on. Was Jennifer Lawrence cheating on her boyfriend Nicholas hoult? Or...

Lora turns of the TV. I didn't realize I started to cry. Silent tears streaming down my face. "I think that's enough." Lora says. She comes to me and gives me a hug. "Don't worry Nick will understand." she says.

My phone starts to ring and I get up as fast off the couch. I look for my phone. When I pick it up it says Nick on the caller Id. "It's Nick!" I yell at Lora. I calm myself and wipe the tears of my face.

"Nick?" I say. "Hello Jen." He says in the most negative voice. I try to hold back the tears. "Yeah?" I say. There's silence. "I'll be In the living room to give some privacy." Lora whispers and she walks out of the bedroom.

"I need to talk to you." He says. "Yes."

"I saw a photo today." He says. "You did?" I say. There might be a 10% chance that its not the photo of Josh and I.

"Yes I did and you want to guess what it was?" He says. "Um." I can't speak. "It was a picture of you and Josh kissing!" He screams at me. "Nick please believe me I didn't meant that to happen it was Josh who kissed me!" I cry out to him.

"Well it doesn't seem to look like this was all Josh's fault!" He yells.

"Nick please we were just hanging out! As friends! I didn't thought he was going to kiss me! Please!" I cry out.

"You could have pushed him away! You didn't have to stand there and kissed him back!" He yells. I cry hard. I stand up but when I do I fall on my knees. It is true. I could have pushed Josh away. But I didn't and its to late.

"I'm sorry please. I love you!" I say.

"I love you to Jen but I cant live like this. Your not the only one who is afraid ok. I get jealous to you know. I think we need a break." He says. I start to cry harder. "Nick please! No! I love you!"

"Goodbye Jen." He says and hangs up.

Lora walks in and kneels next to me. "I'm sorry Jen." She pulls me into a hug and I cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much guys! I never expected so many reads and votes. I'm sorry if there hasn't been much romance going on between Josh and Jennifer but to give you a sneak peak in the next 2 chapters It will build up. So hang on please. And from there and on that's for me to know and you to find out. ;)  I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please comment and vote!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~