Chapter 11

Josh's POV

3 weeks later...

I lay on the couch. One hand under my head and the other hanging off the couch. I tap my fingers on the floor. I just look up on the roof, thinking of Jen. I can't stop thinking about her. It's been so lonely and empty not being able to talk to her. I miss her. I miss our friendship. I miss what we had.

Andre sits on the recliner. A bowl of cheese puffs on his lap and a can of coke in his hand. He flips over channels, trying to find something good to watch. He finds a channel and its showing Dumb and Dumber. I quickly take my eyes off the screen because it reminds me so much of Jen. That's her favorite movie. I close my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Josh are you still morning over Jennifer?" Andre's voice echoes in my mind. I just keep my eyes close. A conversation about Jen is what I want to avoid most.

"Josh you have to get over her." He says. I can't and I don't want to. "Josh!"Andre yells. It gets my full attention. I sit up. When I get up a vibration comes from my phone, which is in my back poket. Probably a message or something. I ignore it.

"Josh for the past few weeks you've been acting weird. You need to move on from Jennifer." Andre says.

"I can't and I don't want to. I love her." I say in a doul voice. "You have to Josh. I understand you love her but we all fall in love more than once." He says. It is true. To most of my ex-girlfriends I've told them I love them. "But this time is diffrent." I say. Andre laughs. "Look at you. Your a mess. Maybe its time to meet someone else." He says.

"I don't want to Jen is all I see. She is uncomparable. No one in the world can match up to her." I say.

"But she loves someone else. And the chances of you and her being together is a long shot." Why is he acting so negative? This gets me furiouse.

"Why are you so against that I am in love with Jen! I get it she loves someone else but that doesn't mean that there's still no hope. And as long as I live I will keep that hope with me."

"But Josh you need to move on! I get it you love her but next thing you know you will be in love with someone else the next day." I guess Andre got annoyed aslo.

"I won't move on. No matter how many times the world tells me to move on I won't. I will always love Jen. I would die, I would suffer, I will scream it out to the entire world to prove that I truly love her. And I'm to far in to back down. I did so many things for her to avoid going threw all these problems."  I say.

"Ok you love her." Andre says finally backing out. "I still can't belive you called Nicholas to convince him to go back to Jen." He says.

"Like I sais I love her and I want her to be happy. It took a lot but now matter what he just wouldn't go back with her. I don't want to talk about this subject. I'm going to get a drink." I get up and head to the kitchen.

Then a beep sounds. your voice mail has been sent. A womans voice says.

"Is that you phone?" I ask Andre.

He checks his phone."Nope not my phone. Maybe yours?" He says.

I check my phone and it says that the voice mail was sent. I check to who it was sent to. It says Jennifer.

"Oh shit!" I shout. "What?" Andre asks. "That voice mail was sent to Jen!"I say. "What!" He yells. "Oh my God! What is she going to say when she hears the message! Come on!" Why do bad things happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think??? You think Jennifer will hear the voice mail??? Please comment and vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~