Chapter 29

Josh's POV 

I just got out of bed. I get dressed and head to a starbucks to get some coffie. I sit down and check my messages. I have a ton from Jen. It sucks she didn't win an Oscar this year. But there's always next year. Atleast she got pizza. 

***

I didn't answer her because I got a little upset I have to admit. Nicholas was with her. Why didn't she tell me he was with her. I wouldn't get mad. Ok well I would get a bit upset but its better than not telling me. 

I get a call from Jen. "Hello," I answer. "Hey, Josh how are you?" She says. "Oh I'm fine." I say. 

"I saw you last night on TV. Wow the second time?" I say.

She starts to laugh. "I know." 

"Nice way keeping the tradition going. Wha'ts next for next year?" I say joking around.  She just laughs. 

"I don't maybe me-" and I then hear a voice in the back ground, " 'Honey, how do you want your coffie?,' " is the voice I hear. "Who's that?" I ask. "Got to go bye." She says fast and she hangs up. I know that was Nicholas. I leave my seat and take my coffie. I feel such a huge pain in my chest. 

You know what. She wants to play that game. We can play that game. I see how it is. I grab my phone and call Claudia. 

It rings a couple of times until she finally answers. "Josh?" She says confused. "Hey I wanted to ask if you would want to grab some dinner today?" I say. "Yea! Sure! What time?" She says happy. 

"I'll pick you up at seven." I say. "Ok." She replies. 

Jennifer's POV 

I talked to Josh but I had to hand up when I heard Nick comeing out side to the balcany. "Here you go." He says. "Thanks." I say. He gives me a quick hug and kisses me in the cheek. It feels good but wrong. 

I can't remember what happened last night. I was at a party and when I wake up I see Nicholas sleeping next to me. 

"Jen I wanted to say thank you for giveing me another chance. I promise I won't ruin it this time." He says. I stay silent. He grabs my hand. I guess I took him back. I don't know what the hell is going on. But then he gets closer and wraps his arms around me from behind. 

I don't feel right. But I do. Which one? Which one? I can't help it. Let him hold me and I give him a soft kiss. But why I don't feel anything. Well I do but its not the same. I just can't compare this kiss between Josh's. Which one is better? 

I look away and avoid eye contact. I feel horrible Why? 

Why? I breath shaky breaths. 

"I love you," I hear him whisper. 

"I-.." I just can't say it. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Oh nothing. I-I love you to." I stutter. I know Nick knows that was forced. I'm glad he leaves it without question. I don't know but this is a diffrent love. 

Its diffrent when Josh tells me. And its eaiser for me to tell him. Its hard for me to say I love you with Nicholas but there's a need inside of me that just needs him. I don't know how I'm going to tell Josh? I can't. I won't. He won't find out. I hope. I want Josh but he said he can't be with me. He told me himself. I love him but I love Nick. And Nick is willing to be with me right now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment and vote! Please continue reading. It would get better I promise. Sorry it took me a while to write this. I saw the Oscars and I'm kina bummed out that Jennifer Lawrence didn't win. But her fall for the seconed time made my day and I had pizza afterwards. "Pizza fixes everything." Wise words of Jennifer Lawrence. And it does! Tell me what you think about the chapter. 

By the way I made a new story. Its collab story with x_Sakura_x the first chapter is on her profile. The second one is already on my profile. She would be doing the odd chapters and I'll be doing the evens. Please check it out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~