Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God! Over Three Thousand reads! thank you guys so much I really appreciate it. Please continue reading. And please comment and vote of you liked it. ill try really hard to make this the best I can and please all your dislikes and likes please just give it to me. So I can fix whatever you like or dont like cuz this is for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer's POV

I wake up. Josh isn't here. He was sopose to come at six but he never did. Is he mad at me? Nah. I get up. Josh's shoes are on the floor. He is here. He probably came late from the hospital. But he wasn't in bed.

A ray of sunlight comes from one of the guest rooms. I open the door wider. Quietly so I won't make much noise. Josh is lying there sleeping like a baby. I smile a little. I walk in and crawl in beside him. I can hear him wake up but he doesnt turn. I wrap my arms around him.

He doesn't say anything. Nor does he turn to face me but he hold my hand and entwines his fingers with mine.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you go to bed with me?" I ask him. He doesn't answer but after a while he does. "Sorry I must have got in the wrong room." He says. He feels so warm. I'm freezing because my warmth comes from Josh's arms. He's like a blanket that I would love to cuddle with every day.

"Josh." I sit up. He finally turns and with sleepy eyes he looks at me. I lean down and give him a kiss. But I then pull away fast. "Josh! Your breath reeks. Have you been drinking?" I ask him a little upset.

"Just a little." He says. "Josh! You came drunk last night!" I yell at him. "Who was I sopose to go to! Andre is in the hospital with a coma!" He doesn't yell but his voice is raised. "I'm here. You can talk to me." I say.

Josh's POV

I turn around. Avoiding eye contact with Jen. Ha me going to her that's funny. I'm over here mourning over Andre and she goes off with Nick.

I want to yell at her bad. I want to know when this cheating thing started. I want to go to Nicks stupid ass face and beat the living crap out of him. The way he looked at me. It was like saying, "In your face!"

But I don't know if I should get to mad? I don't know if she is cheating on me? I did only saw her having luch. But maybe more is going on? I need more evidence so Jen can make up another lie. I act as if nothing happened. I'm just pissed that Andre's in a coma. And I am.

I turn around. "I'm sorry its just-" I can't say but, luckily Jen answers for me. She puts her hand on my cheek. "I know its hard." She says for me.

"How about today we just spend the entire day together? Just you and me." She says. "Get the world off our shoulders." She says. I smile. "Ok." I say.

"But,how would we get threw paparazzi?" I ask her. If were caught were dead. But then I can rub that all over Nick's face. He might have a smirk but ill have pictures of me and Jen. Ha what's his move?

"You know what forget paparazzi." I tell Jen. "Ok let's go catch a movie then." She says. She took that well.  I nod.

Jennifer's POV

It's noon and Josh and I go catch a movie. We go and see the Lego Movie. Josh wanted to see it bad. We watch the comercials. 

I lift up the cup holder and I move closer to Josh. He puts his arm over my shoulder. I lean on and kiss him. We kiss for a long time. There's no light but the screen so were safe.

We walk out and we start talking about it. After we go visit Andre. It becomes dark. We drive home. I have an idea. "Hey let's go to the park?" I ask Josh. "What?" He laughs a little. "Jen it's like ten o'clock." He says.

"Come on don't be such a grown up!" I Joke. "Me!" He says offended. I laugh. "Ya you."

"Haha that's funny because its coming from you." He says. "Hey!" I punch him in the arm.

"Ow I was just kidding!" He cries. "Oh I'm sorry did that hurt?" I say. I put my hand on him arm and caress it, moving it up and down. "Ya it did." he says acting like a child getting all the attention. "Good!" I yell and I laugh. "Hey!"

"Ok, ok we'll go to the park." He finally says. "Why do you want to go to the park anyways?" He asks. I grab his hand. "Cuz its were we had our first real kiss." I reply.

Josh doesn't say anything but smiles.

***

When we arrive. It's completely dark. There's no one here. I take of my high heels. I can't run in them. "Race you to that tree over there." I point out the window. "Ok in three, two..." I run out before he can say three. "Hey no fair!" I hear him yell. I laugh and just keep running.

I look back and Josh chases me. Half way there and then the sprinklers turn on. I scream. I run the the opposite direction from the tree. I stop when there's no more water spraying out of the ground and turn to Josh. He's not looking and he runs right at me. He falls in top of me. We land on the grass.

We start to laugh a lot. I put my arms around his back. He leans his head down slowly and kisses me. He turns around so that I'm now on top of him. Without unlocking our lips, he starts to kiss me more passionatly and I let him.

We pull away and we glare in eachothers eyes. I can feel his heart pound hard against my chest. I get up and run away again. "Come over here!" Josh yells.

Josh chases me again. He can't catch up to me. All the sprinklers turn on so we run with all the water hitting us. I slip from the mud. Josh helps me up. "Are you ok?" He ask me worried. "Yes I am now." I say.

We look in eachothers eyes and it gets deep. He cups my face with his hands and he leans in for a kiss. With all the water running down our lips. I don't want to leave this moment. This feels something far greater than a simple kiss. No, this is magical. Something powerful that can move mountains. My heart pounds hard. But I don't care. I over come my nurves and press my lips to his harder.

I would be the one that will hold him. I'll be the one he's going to run to. My love will be a consuming fire that only eternal death can put out. I don't want to live, I don't want to breath but just to feel him next to me. I don't care about dreaming cause my dreams don't comfort me as much as him.