Chapter 33

Jennifer's POV 

I walk into my parents house. I smell food so I know my mom is cooking right now. I hear laughter and screaming so I so now my brother's are argueing about something stupid. I guess the only silent place is the living room. I'm sure my dad is there. 

The closer I get I hear a familiar british voice. When I walk in I Nick sitting on the couchm, next to my dad, drinking a bottle of bear. 

"Hey sweetie," my dad greets me. I wave confused. Nick turns around and greets me also, "hey honey." 

"What are you doing here?" I try to ask in the best voice. My dad answers for him. "Oh he gave me a call and while we were talking I invited him over for dinner." 

"He is part of the family." He says. "Ya," I say and I cough a little to swallow the negativity. I walk to him and sit next to him to not seem suspitious that something is wrong. But it wasn't enough. He puts his arm around me and whispers. "What's wrong?" 

I shake my head, "nothing. Just got back from visiting Andre." 

"Oh, how is he?" He says louder bringing my dad into the conversation. "Oh ya. How is he?" Dad asks. "Poor young man." He adds. 

"He's fine." I answer. "Good." Nick says. I don't know how I'm going to break up with him. I am for sure. I wasnt for him. I was for Josh. It took me a hell of a time to realize it. But now how am I going to break up with Nick? After dinner I will take him over to my place and I'll explain everything to him. I will tell him if we can atleast still be friends and talk and I'm going to tell him the truth. That I am sopose to be with Josh. 

"Was Josh there?" He asks me. Should I lie? I'm questioning myself mostly because I don't know if Nick or Josh is around. Apparently they are everywhere.

I shake my head, "no." I decided to make the lie. Luckily Nick leaves it without any more question.

***

Dinner is ready. We all sit in the table. We start to laugh and have a good time until dad decides to make the conversation serious. 

"So how are things going between you two?" Dad asks me. Everyone gets quiet and stars at me. "Umm...everything is fine." I say. 

"Good," I say. "We love eachother a lot. I don't think anything can seperate us." Nick adds. I nod for my dad but after I glance at Nick and look back down at my plate. After a few seconds I see my dad giving an assuring nod to Nick.

"I would like to saw a couple of words." Nick says and the table turns silent.

Then he looks at me.

"Jennifer you are the best woman in the world," what's going on? He continues, "I won't be able to see myself ten years in the future without you by my side. I want to see your face every morning when I wake up, I want to see you everyday when I come from a hard day at work, I want you to be the mother of my children." And he stands up and holds my hand. I stand up.

I take a look at my father smiling in pleasure and my mother almost tearing up.

"I decided to make the most important decision of my like infront of your parents." He says takeing a look at my dad who smiles at him and giving an approving nod to him.

"I know I'm not the perfect man." Oh no. He let's go of my hand. Don't tell me this is happenening. 

"I'm just an ordinary man asking an amazing woman..." and he takes out a small black box.

Oh no. Oh no. Its happening. 

He gets down on one knee and asks a question that would change my life forever.

"Will you marry me?"

                                                To be Continued..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it. If you want to know what happens next it will be in the second book to this one. It's called. A Love That's Hard To Find: Is This The End. At the first chapter it will say if she said yes or no. 

Please comment and vote. Tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~