Chapter 10

APOV

We walked to Kevin's car and I opened the door for Kirstie.

"Such a gentleman." She said smiling getting into the car. I walked around and then got in. Once I got in I got a text, and Kirstie got it as well.
It was a group message from Ben.

B: hey guys, we've booked a hotel the address is 301 south avenue. See y'all here!

"Okay. Now to find that." I said laughing.

I put the address into the GPS on my phone and we were off. I set my phone in this fancy little phone holder Kevin had just for things like this, and then took ahold of Kirstie's hand.

"So you know where you're going?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said confidently.

It was basically small talk or silence from there. It wasn't awkward, we were just sitting there enjoying each others company. It was nice. Well, until-

"We're lost aren't we?"

"No we're not!.........Yeah.. Yeah we are."

"Oh my gosh Avi." She said laughing and taking my phone.

"Go up here and take a right."

I immedietely did what she said and she kept the directions coming.

"Now take another right....now a left....go straight......one more right."

And before I knew it there we were. Sitting in the hotel parking lot.

"I totally knew where we were going the whole time." I joked

"Yeah, I could tell." She laughed.

That was my favorite thing. Her laugh. It made me smile everytime I heard it.

"What are you smiling about?" She laughed again.

"I love your laugh. A lot." I laughed myself.

"Ewww why it's gross!"

"No it's not! It's beautiful! Like you." I said smiling.

She turned away and blushed. That was the cutest thing ever. I just... Love her.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

I went out and opened the door for her again, and held out my hand for her to take it. She laced her fingers with mine and wrapped her other arm around mine. We were walking and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but admire how cute that was. Good thing no one was really around. I bet I looked like an idiot with that huge smile on my face.

AN: Heyyyyy hope y'all liked the chapter! Have a good night/day depending on where you are lol :)