Mistletoe

Christmas was only a week away and you were proud of yourself because you've had managed to buy all presents in time. You've had already decorated your house weeks ago and your Christmas tree was a feast for the eye.

That morning you've had got a text from Kylie, who invited you to her Christmas "hangout" on the 22nd of December. You knew the word "hangout" was an understatement. You've had gladly agreed because you loved hanging out with her and since the party was on the 22nd, you had enough of time left to go home for Christmas.

Another reason why you couldn't wait to attend that hangout was a certain tall brunette. You've had been crushing on the model for a while now and used every opportunity you got to spend time with her. You've had already started to plan your outfit for the special occasion because you wanted to look good and maybe catch Kendall's attention.

The two of you had a very weird relationship. Sometimes you flirted with her and you could swear she flirted back, but you weren't sure. Most of the time you acted just like platonic buddies, though. That's why you've hadn't made a move yet. You didn't want things to get weird and awkward between you.

Hailey and Bella once told you that the model might be crushing on you a bit but you didn't know if they were just joking.
Kylie always made sure the two of you were seated next to each other, but that might've had been just coincidences.

"Hi Hailey", you greeted your friend after picking up your ringing phone.

"Hey Y/N", she chirpily said. "Wanna come over and watch some good ol' Christmas movies", she asked you.

"I'd love to but I'm kinda tired", you excused yourself.

"Kendall's going to be there", your friend said smugly and you knew she was smirking.
Damn, she got you.

"You know what? I haven't watched The Grinch in ages so I think I'll come", you changed your mind. "You know how much I love that movie"

"Yeah sure", she laughed. "I know how much you love that movie", she said, emphasizing the word 'movie'.

You rolled your eyes because you knew what the girl was indicating.
"Hails, stop it", you warned.

"What? I'm not doing anything", she defended herself.

"You know what I mean", you reminded her.

"Just get your cute ass over here as soon as possible"

"I'm on my way", you said while grabbing your car keys.

"Kenny just arrived and she looks cute as fuck", your friend teased you.

"Hailey!", you shouted as you made your way to your car.

"Just hurry up, Y/N", Hailey said before hanging up.

You hated the fact that Kendall had you wrapped around her finger like this, because you didn't know if she was feeling the same way about you and you didn't want to end up being a fool.

You put your car in drive and tried to reach Hailey's place as fast as possible.

"You're crushing so hard", the model whispered to you after you arrived at her house.

"No, I'm not. You're imagining things", you lied.

"It's so obvious", she giggled, which made you roll your eyes.

"Hey, Y/N", you heard Kendall sweetly greet you and you blushed immediately. Damn, she really looked super cute that night, Hailey wasn't exaggerating.

"Hi, Kenny", you greeted her back, while Hailey was giving you a knowing look.

Kendall's presence always made you nervous. You tried so hard not to come off as awkward.