1

"All Rise

"All Rise..." He slams down the gavel

"In the name of the court, the jury sees Ms. Lee Not Guilty for the murder of Teliah Mitchell. The court of California are dropping all charges due to self defense, you're free to go home..."

Finally I can breath , after a year I can take a breath of fresh air and go home and live peacefully.

I hugged Kendra , she has been my rock through all this. I looked into the crowd and seen no Aug.

My smile dropped, where is he? We agreed that I could get pictures of Ant but bringing him to the prison and court was a no.

I went to the front of the court and got my clothes from that and Kendra took me home.

Yes you guys , it has been a year since I have been home , I have been in jail waiting on my trial to be over and it finally is.

I miss my son, my man , my friends, just my life. Nobody knows I'm getting out and its the perfect time to surprise August.

He has been by my side this whole time coming to see me when he can , cause he has been having to take care of the baby.

The guard that was at my prison would allow me to facetime Ant so I have been seeing him virtually when Aug comes to see me.

After being drowned in all my thoughts, I was finally home. Kendra got the camera so we can record August reaction, that's something I'm going to start with August recording our journey our life, so we're making a YouTube channel , I know some of y'all think it's kinda corny but , fuck y'all who think it is. lolll

I walk up the steps , with Kendra behind me recording. I look at the camera

"Alright y'all I'm finally home , August doesn't know so we bout to see his reaction let's get it man , let's go."

I use my key to unlock the door. The TV is playing Disney junior and I tiptoe into the kitchen where I see Aug feeding the baby.

"Here's the airplane baby boy..,' I put my hands over his eyes

"Guess who?"

"P?" he swiftly move my hands and turn around with the biggest smile on his face

"I'm homeeee!" he picked me up and kissed me passionately .

I was so happy to be home and in August presence. We pulled away from each other still smiling.

"Wassuh with the camera?" He questioned