7

Paris Up Top😍

August

I sprinkled the rose petals all round the room and on the bed, trying my best not to wake Paris. I was gathering all her gifts that I brought her.

I have been up since our little goodmorning sex, getting all her shit that I got her. I know she gon be happy as fuck.

I went downstairs after setting up the room and cooked her favorite breakfast foods, which are blueberry waffles, bacon and cinnamon eggs.

I went back upstairs with the food tray in my hand. Paris was nothing in bed she was in the bathroom with door closed, I tried to open the door but it was locked, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Baby , You Okay?"

"Yea. I'll be out in a minute." I sat the food down and she came out, looking sick

"You okay baby ?"

"Yea, my stomach just a little upset that's all."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I started singing to her and she was all smiles

"Sit down and eat your breakfast , imma get your gifts."

I went downstairs and got her bouquet of roses and all her other gifts where in the closet, in our room.

I went back in the room and she was almost done eating, with her hungry ass.

"I know you doing something this morning right?" I asked

"Yea, I have to go get my hair done , my nails, my eyebrows and imma go look for a birthday outfit."

"What time will you be back ? I made us dinner reservation."

"At 3 and where at?"

"Its a surprise." she rolled her eyes , Paris don't like surprises but whatever.

"OKAY! I'm ready for my gifts zaddy!" she said as she cheesed , I chuckled

"How you know I got yo ass something?" she crooked her necked sideways

"Because yo ass not trying die today." I laughed and kissed her cheek

"You know I got you something Paris."

I went in the closet and got all her stuff . I went in the gift bag pulling out the first gift which was a gold Rolex.

 I went in the gift bag pulling out the first gift which was a gold Rolex