3

Kendra Up Top

Two weeks later

Kendra

I have been home for about a week and a half now and I have been busy busy busy! I am getting remarried in a few day, three days actually.

Y'all know I gotta get my girl out here she should be here by tomorrow morning, her , August, and Ant. I am so happy to be getting married again and I can have my bestfriend right by my side.

Everyone is coming in tomorrow, My sister, My Mom, My Dad just everybody and I'm so glad.

Paris

"August are we packing together or you wanna take a separate suitcase?"

"Yea baby, lets just pack em together, because somebody gotta carry Ant and everything before we get on the plane, and I just wanna get in and get out."

I was packing our clothes , so we can get ready to leave for Ken and Chad remarriage. I am so happy for my girl and I'm ready to help her out because she nervous and stressing.

I finally finished packing and I went to get the baby , so we can spend some time together. I grabbed him and started swinging him and twirling him in the air.

"Hey mommy's baby !" he was cracking up

"Ma!"

"Yes baby say mommy."

"Da!" I laughed

"Now you wanna talk about daddy. Well let's go see daddy."

We walked in my room and August was brushing his teeth in his towel. He saw us and puckered his lips at me and Anthony. Ant leaned in and kissed his cheek. August washed his mouth out.

"That's my little man." He leaned down and kissed me .

"Bae look."

"Ant, Mommy!" He look at me with his eyes wide open , smiling .

"MA!" Me and Aug started cracking up .

"Ant , Daddy!"  He looked up again

"DA!"

My phone started ringing, I handed the baby to August and it was an unknown caller but I decided to answer.

"You have a collect call from , Belmont County Prison, will you accept the charges?"

"Y-yes..." I said uncertain

"Hi , Paris It's Mommy." I dropped my phone

Chad

I am the happiest man right now in less than threes days I will be remarrying the love of my life, I really love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with Kendra and my kids.

Right now me and Kayden are out at the barber shop getting lined up.

"Looking good over there little man."

"Yea I gotta teach you how to do it dad."

"Oh forreal , naww you got them looks from me son." He shook his head making me I laughed he a trip I swear

We finished getting lined up so I paid and we headed to the house to pick up Raylan and Kendra so we can go out to eat as a family at Olive Garden.

"Daddy turn on Kodak!"

"You already sno"

I turned on No Flockin' and we started vibin' all the way to the house.

We got there and I kept the car running , because I texted Kendra earlier telling her about the plans , so she should be ready. Me and Kayden walked in and Raylan was yelling her fucking lungs out.

"Baby!"

"Yea I'm in the room..."

I walked upstairs and she was on facetime with Paris and P was crying, what the hell done happened and I really hope that it don't conflict with the wedding cause Ken gone be stressed out.

"Hey baby, you ready?" I leaned down and kissed her

"Yea can you go get Ray , she got gas and she just cranky as hell right now."

"Yea I will , wassuh P, you okay lil sis?"

"Yea I'm gucci, just a lot of shit going on but we will address that when I see y'all tomorrow, y'all go head to dinner."

"Auntie P!" Kayden said as he came in the room

"Hey baby ! You bout to go grub with daddy and mommy."

"Yep bout to go get my tummy all full." he said as he rubbed his stomach I laughed.

"Alright well Auntie will see you soon baby, have a good time, I love y'all!"

"We love you too..." We all said and I went to go get Raylan before she cry her lungs out.

"Hey baby guh' its your daddy." she immediately started to quiet up

I put her in her carseat and strapped her in, and walked back in the room to find Kendra in there putting her shoes on.

Paris mom👀

Ken & Chad about to get married again❤️