17

Two Weeks Later

Paris

"So Paris, I love the haircut firstly and secondly I haven't seen you and August around each other very much?"

"Are the famous two not together anymore." I paused and looked at Ken she nodded for me to go on and tell it

"Me and August decided to break from each other I don't wanna go into detail that's our business, but we have broken up."

"I have seen in the tabloid's that he cheated on you with your own sister is that right." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Like I said, our business and I wish August the best..."

"Y'all heard it hear folks Ms. Paris Lee and Mr. August Alsina are officially over." Shay said as she closed off the set.

My manager got me up so me and Kendra could head to this photoshoot we were doing.

People are so damn nosey it hasn't even been a month yet and there are all kinds of lies up.

Like August abused me and the kids, the kids aren't his, he left me for someone else just a lot of bullshit that isn't true. I facetimed August so I could see the kids before I go on set.

I sat in the chair as my makeup artist did my makeup and as I waited for August to answer the phone.

"Who you calling?"Kendra asked

"August , I wanna talk to the kids."

"You wanna talk to the kids or you wanna be nosey and see has he moved on?" I rolled my eyes

Maybe it was a little truth to it but whatever.

"Helluh?" August said as he answered the phone

"What my babies doing?"

"Anthony over here eating on these gerber snacks, and Nova is having belly time on her play mate." he said as he flipped the camera on them.

"Just checking , I have to go they are calling for me on set."

"Alright Peace." he said hanging up

August

"DAAA!"

"Wassgud Ant?"

"Done..."

"You finally done eating." I laughed

I got a baby wipe and washed his face off with it. I put him down with his sister to play while I cleaned up the mess Anthony made.

There was a knock at the door. I am staying in this house that I bought just incase of emergencies. So I don't know who would be coming here without an invite.

I opened the door and it was my friend Brianna. Bri is the girl in the bar that said 'I want to fuck you right now'.

That night when I turned around and said lets go then, I seen her and we cracked the fuck up. No I didn't sleep with her, we just chilled that night.