16

Kendra

"Did you like it baby?" Chad asked

"I loved it." I said kissing his lips

I laid across his chest as we took in everything that happened last night. Chad told me he had a surprise but I didn't think it was this big, we are in the Bahamas.

Him and Paris planned this and she is keeping the kids while me and my baby enjoy each other company.

I know Paris is hurting right now and I wanna be there for my bestfriend , we gonna have to catch up when I get back.

"Where you wanna go today?" Chad asked

"Umm the beach and I wanna go to some outlets fosho' and whatever else you want babe, I just wanna enjoy this time with you." I said while getting up and straddling him.

"Oh really?" he said as I kissed on his neck

"Well shit, go to work then." he smacked my ass as I took control.

August

Last Night

I held my finger to her lips.

"Ayo August we bout to head to this burger joint, you want some?" Ques asked

"Nah manye I'm good.' I said , tryna stay coo

"Ard pussy ass nigga"

I waited to hear my door close and I got out and wrapped my towel around myself. She tried to stop me but i pushed her hands away.

"Chill the fuck out you need to get yo shit and leave."

"No I want you August." I looked around

Who the fuck you talking tooo? I'm asking." I said chuckling

"Oh don't try to flex on me baby." she said kissing my cheek

I slapped her hands away from me and I pushed her body away before I really do something that I regret and that's knocking this bitch upside her head.

"What August? You and Paris not even together no more."

"We might not be on good terms right now, but that's my baby, bestfriend and she will always belong to me and imma always be hers." She popped her lips at me.

"Fuck you small dick ass nigga, you don't deserve this precious pussy anyway!"

"Bitch get the fuck out my suite before I call security on yo crazy ass..." She grabbed all her shit and got out

Now

'August! Augg! AUGUST!" My manger called as I zoned out

"Huhh yea yea, lets run kissing on my tattoos and then drugs last."

"Everybody take a five..." my manager said

"Aug what's going on? You are out of it."

"Nothing I'm good, I just gotta get my head in the game."