8

August

"Wazzam it's yo boii Aug and we are back here with another video. This will be the first video for our main channel so go head and subscribe."

"So right now I'm bout to prank Paris , yesterday was her birthday I took her out to dinner and we had a good time, she actually surprised me , by telling me she was pregnant. We bout to have a babyeh."

"So now I'm gonna prank her and make her think that I wanna break up with her, leave her and take our son away with me."

She at Target right now Christmas shopping for Ant, ion know when she getting back so imma stop rambling and set this camera up, yah heard me."

I set the camera up , we brought two the other day so I set one up in the living room and one in our bedroom.

"Aite y'all I set the camera's up and now I'm bout to call her and see where she at." I called her and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello."

"Hey, where you at?"

"On my way home? Why?"

"Can you hurry home I gotta talk to you..."

"I'm bout to pull up in a little."

"Aite bye..."

I rushed upstairs and got Ant and his coat and dressed him up like we bout to leave. I got our suitcases and sat them at the door.

"Aite y'all she bout to be home and I dressed Ant like we leaving and I got our suitcases at the door. Imma go set this camera up and we gon start this prank."

15 minutes later Paris walked and saw Ant and I was sitting on the chair.

"Hey babe, hey my muggga mannn!" she kissed Ant cheek and tried to kiss me but I dodged it

"What's wrong with you? Why you got his coat on and why is luggage packed?"

"I gotta talk to you sit down." she furrowed her eyebrows

"okayyy?"

"So , I wanna break up and call off the wedding and I want to take Anthony for now."

"Whatt? Why?"

"I'm just so tired of this draining relationship and I don't wanna be with you any more Paris."

"August where this coming from all of a sudden?"

"It isn't all of a sudden , I been feeling this way."

"You really gonna do this when we had a wonderful day yesterday for my birthday and we expecting another baby August!"

"I know imma take care of my baby, we can co-parent."

"August no I wanna be with you." she said with tears coming to her eyes

"Well I don't wanna be with you." she looked away and nodded slowly