13

Paris

"Come on baby its been 2 weeks , the kids miss you, I miss you. I love you August , we are stronger then this." I sighed into the phone

"Just call me back when you get this message." I said as I hung up the phone.

"Come on Nova baby , mommy bout to feed you."

August

"Just call me back when you get this message." I sighed

"August call P back your black ass know you miss her."

"Of course I miss her man , but ole girl shot me. How could she allow someone that attempted to damage us , our family into our home?" Chad sighed

"I understand that man, you are suppose to be the man of the house put your damn foot down and let her know what you want and don't stop until you get that shit." I dapped him up and nodded

I walked to my room and started to shower up. Its been 2 long ass weeks. Of course I miss my fiancé and I never wanted to leave but that shit was highkey disrespectful. I get that's her sister and all but we have a family.

I'm going over there today , to see my daughter and son and also record a video. I don't want my fans and all the people who support us to look at our relationship and judge it based off something that we not.

I have gotten all of Paris e-mails, text, voicemails and even letters. I was just not ready to respond to her yet.

I have been staying with Chad and Kendra . But today I intend on coming back home once and for all.

All I want is for Jasmine to be gone, I'm about to go on tour soon and ion want her there putting my family in danger or trying to hurt them. I don't trust her ass and I never will.

I picked up my phone and called Paris as I looked for my outfit I was gon wear today.

"Helluh, August baby this you?" I smiled as her voice ringed through the phone

"Yea its me." I said dryly , I'm still pissed even though I miss her

"So you still mad?"

"Its more of hurt Paris, I called to tell you I'm coming to see the kids and so we can shoot this video for the channel."

"Ok August." and with that I hung up

I got in and the shower and prepared myself for today.

Paris

Tears welled up in my eyes as he hung up the phone on me. Why can't he understand that I'm not gonna turn my back on my sister? I wiped away the tears that fell and I went to open the door.

It was my girl Cassandra, I invited her over today to 1 watch the kids while me and August shoot this video and 2 give me some friendly trill advice so I don't lose my fiancé .