2

Baby Anthony 💕

August

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Paris waist. Finally I can wake up to my babyeh' again, I missed her so much.

I gently unraveled myself from her and went to brush my teeth and wash my face . I went to Ant room and he was sleeping still.

His little ass sleep until 12 o' clock everyday. I went downstairs and looked in the fridge for some breakfast and saw nothing.

I grabbed my keys from the stand and the camera to vlog , because Paris really serious about this YouTube thing.

I sat the camera on the stand on the dashboard and started the car. I turned the heat and grabbed my North Face out the back , it's cold as a bitch.

I texted P and told where I was going , so she won't worry. I turned on the camera and started the vlog.

"Wazzzam it's your boii August and we back with another vlog. We already hit 50,000 subscribers and we just started our channel yesterday."

"Thank y'all for the support. Right now i'm in the car alone and on my way to the grocery store, then imma get Paris some iHop cause i know im not gonna cook when i get back and that's about it. So let's go ! "

I turned the camera to face the road while I drove. I cut the camera midway so it wouldn't die.

I arrived at the grocery store and grabbed the camera and a basket already outside. I pushed it inside and started roaming the aisles.

"Already so im at Food Lion, It's empty cause it's like 7:30 in the morning. I know some of y'all been commenting when will I have some new shit coming out and it's gonna be real soon."

"I can't say much but the team and I are really cooking up some nice for y'all so just be patient."

I grabbed some eggs , bacon, strawberries, cereal , just some groceries for the house. After about one hour later I went to check out.

I paid for my stuff and went out to the truck. I sat the camera back on the dashboard and put the groceries in the trunk. I got in the Range and went to iHop .

"Wazzam y'all im at iHop , getting Paris some food. " I got a face time coming through my phone.

"Speaking of the devil , here is Paris." I showed them the call.