Decisions... Decisions...

~Heechul's POV~

*Listening behind the door*

- So do you trust him to do the right thing here? And me? What should I do?

There was a pause in which I heard nothing from Miho. Then she finally ended my agony and spoke once more.

- Yes. I do trust him. And so should you!

That was all I needed to hear. She would take care of Hae and I would go and get Catie back. There was no more denying. It was time to man up.

*20 Minutes later - In Heechul's apartment*

"Gosh. I need to pack my stuff and book a plane for the next few hours! What have you gotten yourself into this time Kim Heechul?!"

I kept trying to talk myself out of the next thirty something hours I would spend trapped either on an airplane or stuck in between layovers.

"This is going to be rough. Almost two days traveling by air alone..."

I put my key to my apartment's door and I let out a sigh, just by thinking about what would come next.

-Aish! That pabo girl! She keeps bothering me and I keep letting her do it!

I turned my key and I got in, immediately realizing something was off. The lights were on and so was the TV.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I turned the corner from the hallway into the kitchen and living room area, almost hoping to be mugged. What I saw let me speechless.

- What the actual F**k, guys?! What in the world are you both doing here?

Sehun almost jumped out of the couch he was sitting on and Henry just kept playing in my PC, like he wasn't just caught in breaking into my house.

-Hyung! I thought you would take a little while longer so we just made ourselves comfortable. - said Sehun smiling shyly and looking at Henry for backup since he was still messing around in my computer.

I looked at him, waiting for him to realize that his intrusion was a little too much. I was just about to go to him when he finally turned to me, looking rather satisfied with himself.

- Done! - he said, playfully cracking his fingers.

- Done? What's done?! I swear to god, if my League account is gone I'm going to kill you!

- Chill out now will you?! I got our tickets! And we need to leave in about... well it's 16:35... hmm now! We need to go now! The flight is at 18:39. That means that we have a little less than 2 hours to get your stuff and get our buts on the airport, check-in the luggage and get to our flight in time.

I was just in awe. This little Canadian Head Stupid Henry had just broken into my house, hacked into my Password protected computer, booked US three tickets to Portugal and for the looks of it payed it ALL with MY credit card?!

- WHAT??? You messed with my CARD??!

- I never said that! - Henry said in his defense. I was still furious.

- You did, didn't you?

He didn't say anything so I looked at Sehun.. he motion Yes with his head almost laughing his ass off.

"That Does IT!!"

I was going to kill that little Canadian peanut but Sehun got in the way and passed me a red backpack filled with my stuff.

- Oh... so you not only break into my house and mess with my computer but you also go through my clothes. What's next? Are you too jumping on the shower with me next, is that it?

Sehun smiled widely at that remark.

- Only if you want to Hyung. Now lets go. We have a flight to catch and a girl to bring back!

There's no denying that Miho definitely works fast. In the little time that I took to get from fer house to mine, she'd call Henry and Sehun to get all my stuff ready.

I turned to the two guys pushing me outside my house with their own backpacks filled with clothes.

- She sent you two right? Just in case..?!

The two of them laughed it off and replied at the same time.

- Yup! Just in case!

- Geez! I wonder who's the fox now, Catie or that Miho girl!!!