What could have been..

~Catie's POV~

He said he wouldn't take long but, instead of waiting by the door, I wandered of through the halls. I wanted to see what this place looked like. 

"Donghae grew up in this place... Gosh, he must have worked really hard fr this. They are so famous now.."

Has I kept walking I had no doubt in my mind that Donghae would find me, he was always so persistent. I began wondering how it would have been to be raised in here, in Seoul, With only my uncle as a family and endless time to see Him grow into the man he is now. It was a complete shock when I first saw him again - he wasn't a cute little boy anymore, he was a man, a freaking gorgeous one. Of course I saw him grow throughout the years since I've been his fan ever since he made his debut but... to actually see him in front of me after thirteen years of long distance was overwhelming.

- Hey!! So here you are. I've been looking for you like crazy. I thought Heechul hyung kidnapped you or something..

He screamed showing up behind me and grabbing my arm to stop me from wandering anymore. I jumped with his sudden touch and then I blushed.

He was looking strait at me with a strange look on his face.

- Here is your bag. It took me a while to find it under all of Sungmin's stuff.

I was reaching for it when he suddenly pulled it back away from me.

-Hey!!

He was smiling with a mischievous energy - it was amazing how he could numb my mind to almost the point of stupidity.

- You know what... I have a better idea!

- What are you talking about? Give me my purse!

I moved towards him and he jumped back.

- If you ever want to see this bag alive again... You'll follow me!

And he ran away into the stairs that lead towards the back exit.

- Bwoh??! Yahhh!! Donghae... Donghae ssi!! Wait for me. What are you doing??

I ran after him as fast as I could but he was way faster than me.

"For a guy who is said to be lazy you sure can run..."

As we continued running towards the exit, I saw more and more other idols and trainees, but I couldn't stop to admire them - my bag was being kidnapped.

"- Omo! Sunbae.. what are you doing?!"

That was what I heard the most when someone else saw Donghae running through the building like a crazy person.

"Gosh, This is embarrassing!"

When we went out the back door I froze. 

"Uau!!"

There were so many awesome cars there - I could see Siwon's Gabriel there too. I looked for Donghae and then I saw him standing beside the drivers seat of a gorgeous looking car - Damn... Audi.

- Donghae ssi, What are you doing? I need that bag.

He just smiled and threw those puppie eyes right at me.

- I know you do. That's why she's my hostage. Let's go on a date together!

I was in shock.

"Wait... What?!"

- Donghae ssi... don't you have a schedule today?

He laughed and walked towards me. 

"Gosh, his smile!!! I could melt right here and now!!"