An Unexpected Visitor

~Mi Ho's POV~

- Catie... are you serious?

- Gosh, girl... Of course. Do you think I would play with something this important?

  I thought about it for a second.

- No. But how is it possible?

- I told you. Krystal, from f(x), was sweet enough to talk to Suho ssi and ask him if you could spend some time with the band. She said you were foreign and that you would be working in SM from now on, just so they know you're not some freak, and that you were a big EXO fan. 

  OMG!! That means I'm really going! Gee, I never imagined I would live to see this day. 

  When I thought things through, I knew there was only one reason for so many good things to be happening to me.

"Catie. This girl is unstoppable!"

- Did you tell her who my Bias is? Please tell me you haven't. I would die if Luhan ssi knew about it.

- Relax I didn't tell her. She would freak out if she knew you gave up Kyuhyun for Luhan ssi. She has a very good opinion of the Super Junior members.

"Okaaaay. W-E-I-R-D! I smell big time crush for one of the members."

-  Think she likes one of the guys. And by the way, miss I-Know-Everything, I haven't given up on Kyuhyun ssi, it's just... it's just that Luhan ssi is so much cuter and he's happy and... Gosh I don't know. I'm starting to have my fangirl moments and it's your fault. 

- I can tell!

  She's laughing her butt of in the other side of the world. I got mad and I just started to tease her... like, a lot.

- Oh, you think you're funny?! How about your love triangle between your all-time-lover Mr. Fishy and the Number-One-Korean-Pervert-Idol?

  She felt silent. I knew I shouldn't have touched the subject but I was actually really curious about the matter.

- I don't know. 

  I was on the other side of the room, getting dressed, and the phone was on speaker, so when I heard her voice filled with doubt I knew she wasn't as good as she wanted me to think.

- What's going on? Is Donghae still melancholic? I thought the guy was supposed to be funnier and... I don't know... more childlike, in a good way of course.

- Trust me, he is like that. Super cute, funny, active, childish and... did I mention cute? But, yeah... he wasn't like his usual self and this whole "Hide what you know from Catie" thing was really eating him up. But now... Gosh! I almost wish he would go back to being melancholic for like... two minutes.

  That made me laugh. She seemed exhausted when she said that but she still sounded please, which only meant she was acting like a Queen of Drama and letting go of her frustrations. She didn't really want him to calm down.

- Tell me what's been going on in there.

- Well, first of all, Donghae is unstoppable. He just wants to work, work, work and then he wants to go out and have fun and see the city and watch movies and go to the theater and go to restaurants... I just can't keep up.

"Hold on a minute... Does that sound like dates or what?!"

  I laughed hard.

- What?

- You big dummy! Can't you see what he's doing?

  She didn't say anything.

"Gosh! For a girl with two degrees and a high I.Q. level she can really be obtuse sometimes."