We Have Nothing But Time!

~Catie's POV~

- Catie? Cat? Hey, sleepy head, wake up!

"Bwoh? What's going on?"

  I opened my eyes to see who was calling me only to realize it was Donghae.

  We had arrived in New York last night and the feeling of having jet-lag wasn't over yet. He, on the other hand, looked the same as always.

"Stupid idols, always flying around, no wonder he looks fine... he's used to it by now!"

- What do you want Donghae ssi?

- Come here for a second.

"Are you for real?"

  I looked at the clock... 3 am?! Was that boy seriously waking me up in the middle of the night with no excuse whatsoever but «Come here for a second»?!

- This better be good or I'll kill you, you big Nemo Idol!

- Don't worry, I bet my left hand that you'll like this!

"What are you up to?!"

  He was behaving in a seriously weird way, considering how little we talked to each other in the past two days, after he kissed me and I ran away from him.

  We walked through our apartment side by side but as soon as we entered the living room he got behind me and covered my eyes with his hand.

- Hey, what are you doing?

- It's a surprise obviously! Just go with it.

  He guided me to the sofa and sat me on it, never removing his hands from my eyes.

- Okay. I'll let you see it now.

  He counted to three and he removed the hands and I opened my eyes.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATIE!!!!~

  I was looking at the flat screen TV on our living room and I was surrounded by my friends. Donghae turned the smart TV on so I could see them through Skype - all of them. There were the guys from EXO waving and blowing kisses at me (Baekhyun and Chen - so cute, you guys!), the girls from F(x) - Krystal and Sulli were holding a sign that said "WE <3 CATIE EONNIE", SHINee was there too and Key and Taemin were waving like crazy and blowing kisses while Onew, Minho and Jonghyun did cute little heart signs at me.

  I looked at Donghae with tears on my eyes. He smiled brightly and told me to look at the TV. I did.

  There was a big cake coming into the cameras range and people were making way for it. Holding it came the most goofiest guys in the world - the rest of the members of Super Junior -even Heechul - along with SNSD who were holding little pandas on different positions - I love pandas!

  There was two big candles with a red 25 on them and as soon as they were lit, all my friends started to sing me the Happy Birthday song, once in English and then in Korean.

  When they finished and Henry and Krystal - my two buddies - blew out my candles, I was crying like a child with the emotion.

- You guys... Gomawoyo!

- Are you crying sweetie?

  That was Krystal. She sounded concerned.

- Yes, but it's tears of joy. You're all awesome. I love you all.

- All of us?

  Heechul. He was sitting on the sofa, smiling at the computer - at me - but still looking kind of hesitant. I felt Donghae freeze by my side.