Who I really am?!

~Catie's POV~

"Kuai gen zhe yin yue de jie zou fang sheng yong li si hou

Swing Never, Never Give Up! (Swing)

Kuai gen zhe yin yue de jie zou fang sheng yong li si hou

Swing Never, Never Give Up! (Swing)

Jiu suan fan nao mei shen me da bu liao yi miao jiu wang diao

Kuai gen zhe yin yue de jie zou fang sheng yong li si hou

Swing Never, Never Give Up! Hey!

"

  My phone was ringing like crazy and I felt like I would just turn it off and go back to sleep... but then I looked at the screen and I saw who it was.

  Mi Ho?!

- Yobuseyo? Sweetie, why are you calling now? It's the middle of the night... Is everything okay?

- No. It's not okay. Cat, I don't know what to do..

  She was crying?

"I can't remember to ever see her cry."

  I immediately sat on the bed as if that would help me to better understand what was going on.

- What's wrong?

- It's Kyuhyun ssi... He... said he likes me and I don't know what to do.

  I felt all the tension leave my body at once.

"Oh, so that's what all of this is about."

- Sweetie, there's nothing wrong with being confused but why are you crying? Don't you like him too?

  She fell quiet for a few moments.

- I do... but...

- No buts, okay? If you like him and he said he liked you too, then what's the big deal?

  She kept mumbling something about "it is not enough, I'm still me and he's still him".

"Seriously... this girl keeps over thinking things."

- Mi Ho, just listen!

  She stopped talking and she listened. Just like anyone else around me, she also new when I was serious.

- You just have to stop freaking out. You like him. And I know you don't feel like that just because he's an idol. Gosh, you keep helping him and waking up before him to leave the breakfast ready and that dummy doesn't even know it. I know you think that just because you started of as his fan you don't have the right to love him but you do, sweetie. And he's a man so it's only natural that by living with you he'll notice you as a woman and not a fan - fans don't get to live with them!

  She was still quiet so I kept going.

-You're amazing, Lil. Everyone around us has realized that - Henry, Donghae, Eunhyuk ssi, Heechul... and more important, Kyu has realized that... you're the only one who hasn't seen it yet.

  She was sobbing quietly but she answered non the less.

- What if I never see it, Cat? What if I never see what you guys see?

- Then let him help you see it. Let go for a bit and open your heart to him. I know you don't love him for being an idol, you aren't in love with the Evil Maknae after all... you're in love with Cho Kyuhyun. So, instead of being Marina, a fan, why don't you become who you really are? A woman, Lee Mi Ho.