Not An Update!

Guys, I'm so sorry for not posting any chapters for a while. I've been spending the past two months in and out of the hospital because of my knee injury. It's been so complicated...

Also, I'm here to tell you, that I do not know when I will be updating this story. I'm still kind of dealing with the fact that my Ultimate Bias, Donghae, is leaving us for the army in just a few months :'(

I just don't know if I can keep up a story about him right now. Making everything seem okay, writing stuff with him on it, when he's away in the army and/or being a policeman. I'm just super worried about him. I was planning on trying to see him when I went to Korea in October for my (and his) birthday, and now that I may not actually have even the slightest chance to see him... its rough. 

On the other hand, I will not mark this story as completed or not updating anymore or anything. I'm just going to be away without any time set for returning. Lets just hope its not for too long because this is my first fanfic and I really want to see it through since I have this special love for it.

So, I promise that, once this bad phase of my life is over, I will try my hardest to complete this for all of you guys who keep on liking and commenting and giving me the strength to write one chapter after another. 

Thank you guys so much and I hope to see you all soon when I get back.

Love,

Catarina Silva aka HunHae92 / Cho Rin Ah