Mind Games and Dirty Tricks!

~Heechul POV~

-Catie!

I screamed across the hall.

She came running to the door of her room.

-Bwoh? What's wrong?

I looked at her. She was wearing a pink tank top and some small shorts. It was a simple look but it made me blush.

- I want you to see something. But first... go put on a warm shirt or something... it's cold out here.

She looked confused but agreed, going back inside her room to get dressed.

It's been a month since Catie moved to the dorm and the initial excitement of living with a girl soon faded out, at least for most of the members. Some were even really happy for her presence in the house, like Henry and Ryeowook. The first because of the language they both shared and the second because he had finally found someone who liked cooking as much as he did. The rest weren't exactly ignoring her presence either. Even though they weren't super excited anymore, they were still fighting for her attention at every second of the day, even Kangin and Kyuhyun liked her a lot and felt really comfortable around her.

Only two persons kept a low profile around her, me and Donghae. I couldn't understand him lately. Of course he was busy, recording everyday for his new movie, but even so he barely came to the dorms. He wasn't sleeping much and he wasn't eating with us. Even when he was promoting with us he would soon find a way to disappear. But, when he spent time with us one thing was clear, he only had eyes for Catie and he was very protective of her - I could tell he cared for her, even if he tried to hide it.

As for me, I didn't really know what was going on. After that first day, with the kiss and all, I actually felt bad for teasing her. As the days went by and she did nothing but avoid me at every cost, even around the house, the feeling only got worst. So I decided to put aside the bad guy and to be nice to her.

-What is it that you wanted to show me, Ahjussi?

  I looked at her. She was leaning against the back of the couch I was siting on. She didn't notice how close she was, until I turned to her and our faces stood only few inches away.

  I motioned closer to her and she backed away.

-Bwoh?

  I sighed.

"Like I thought... She keeps avoiding all sorts of proximity towards me."

-Nothing. Come here and give me your opinion.

  She went around the couch and sat next to me, but still keeping a safe distance.

-What is this?

  I cleared my mind from any thoughts I had about how close she was. 

- It's the drama that I'm in. This is the first episode, the director gave me the recordings before they aired so that I could improve. I need your opinion for that.

  She raised her eyebrows with disbelief.

-Bwoh? Why are you looking at me like that?

  She made a bad face.

- Did you seriously just woke me up this early on my day off to force me into watching dramas??!

"What's wrong with that?"

-Yes, but this is important. I need to improve my acting. Come on, don't be like that. Help me!

  She was starring at me with killer eyes. I could tell she was looking for something, some sign that would tell her if I would start behaving like a stupid pervert again.