Out with the old and in with the... old again?!

~Catie's POV~

Like I thought, Seoul really had changed a lot.

It literally grew.

Its beauty however was the same as ever.

Its been almost a month since me and uncle arrived at the city and since he basically lives in his new office I've been wasting my time, and shoes, walking around town.

Just letting the feeling of the city grow inside me until I could finally say that this was now my home.

(...)

I've visited the University's campus and I've introduced myself to my new coordinator, Miss Park Min Suk, a lovable 35 year old tiny woman with an extreme love for cats (single lady syndrome if you know what I mean xD).

She soon told me about my internship in a major company, which one it was remained a mystery to me.

The internship would be remunerated by the hour, making it even more appealing. I would basically serve as either a translator or an English teacher according to the label's needs, even though my degree would also allow me to get a management job - which I thought would be a good asset considering how the whole idol thing was such a big hit in Korea.

The best thing about this whole internship was that I didn't have to start the job right away and still had one day to adjust to the Korean daily life before being thrown into the lions.

(...)

Perhaps right now is the perfect time to clear things out by telling you guys that living in Seoul was like a dream to me.

You wanna know why?

Ahahaah I'm sure you already guess it...

That's right.. it's the freaking K-Pop capital and trust me on this, it's filled with tiny gift shops containing everything imaginable that's idol related, including Super Junior.

Yes I guess I was a bit of an ELF!

I mean... I wasn't obsessed with them or anything.

At first I just wanted to hear what Donghae's songs sounded like and before I knew it I couldn't get them out of my head.

I mean, seriously, they were good! And still are!

"I wonder if he's back in Seoul already?!"

I thought to myself.

But I guess it didn't matter, in a city so big the chances of actually meeting him were getting lower by the second.

«Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan Ttanttan ttanttada tta Nege banhaebeoryeosseo Baby Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttarappappara

Hey girl gir gir gir gir gir girl i Nunmantteumyeon ni saenggak Hey girl Janakkaena sasil neo hana bakke anboyeo»

My phone rang like crazy while I dozed off thinking about my past and forgotten love.

"I sooooo need to change my ringtone! Sorry Sorry is awesome but maybe I'll change it into Blue World." 

I unlocked it and answered it.

- Yobuseyo?!

Come on! Of course I knew the language. How do you think I won a scholarship?!

- Yobuseyo? Miss Miller? Good morning! I'm sorry for the short notice but we're going to have to ask you to start your internship a bit earlier. Are you available today at 4pm?

It was my coordinator, Miss Park.

- Today? Yes, yes I am. But... Miss Park... you haven't told me where I've been placed.

I said to my phone.

- I didn't? Aigoo!! Mianhaeyo. You'll be working at the management department at SM Entertainment, they're already expecting you.

She said in a  happy and proud voice.

- Bwoh?! Come again?! SMent?!

O__o

Aigoo! Otoke?! SM Entertainment.... but... but that's... that's Super Junior's label... Donghae's label... Aiiish jinjja!

Oh God... why me?!

~Min Suk's POV~

- Bwoh?! Come again?! SMent?!

The girl screamed scaring me to death.

- Miss Miller? Yobuseyo? Yobuseyo!? Miss Miller is there a problem?

I waited until the girl on the other line began to talk again.

- Miss Park... excuse my question but... when you say management department... do you mean actually coordinating idols?!

- Aigoo! Of course! Miss Miller the president himself saw you're curriculum and he asked for your help with maximum urgency. I believe one of this band's managers left on maternity leave and their eager to get those boys learning from you for their next tour. It's a tremendous responsibility.

"I don't know why the president insisted in this particular type of curriculum but... oh well! This idol labels are always trying somethin new I guess..."

- Understood. Just one more thing Miss Park. These... idols I'll be working with... who are they?

I thought she never asked. I just try to imagine her face. After all, even if she's not Korean she must know them, they're worldwide superstars after all.

- Tchhh!! You're so lucky Miss Miller. You'll be working directly with Super Junior!

Then she screamed!

- Bwooooooh!!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people!

So there goes one more chapter... I'm trying my best to adjust to this whole fanfic thing and so I apologize if my writing may seems tiring to you guys (I've only written novels so far) I'll try not to write such big chapters and make things more interesting to you.

I'll try and update a.s.a.p (like anyone is actually reading this)

Anyway,

사랑해요!