Jealous much??

~Kyuhyun's POV~

*A few hours after last chapter*

"Wow! She's amazing!"

- How do you do that?

  She'd been walking by my side in silence for quite sometime now. She looked at me slightly confused.

- Do what?

- Mesmerize people.

  I kept looking at her. She was blushing and she wasn't replying. I guessed she was too embarrassed to answer.

- You and Catie are so alike. You're not so impulsive as she is but you are a very magnetic person. I don't know how you do it...

  We were still walking but now we were slowing down, falling into a more comfortable passe. There was no rush, at least not for me.
  As time went by and we kept walking in silence I felt something strange. It was really nice to be like that. It was really comfortable to be around Mi Ho, even if we weren't talking.

" So Catie was right. There really was someone perfect out there. That girl... Aish! She really knows how to make us pay for our words!"

-Kyuhyun ssi?

  I had been so lost in thoughts that I only noticed that she stopped when she called my name. I turned back and she was looking at me with hesitance in her eyes.
  I walked back to her and we stood face to face about a meter away from each other.

- Why did you do it? Why did you bring me away from the party? Did I do something wrong?

  She wasn't looking at me. I felt that she was kind of embarrassed to be asking that.

- Not really. I just didn't like something... but it wasn't about you... directly at least...

"Now I'M blushing! Damn it! Why is this so hard??"

- What happened? I know it was something I made... so what was it?

  We had stopped in the middle of the park near the dorms. I felt revealed that we were alone, I was starting to fear being away from this girl, especially after what happened at the tournament. It wasn't her fault. I was just jealous - but I didn't want her to know. I didn't want her to know just how much I want to get to know her and to keep her from every other guy in the world. 
  Catie said she was my fan, but I also knew that she was a fan of EXO, and Luhan was her favorite. From what I could tell, she liked him even more than she liked me... I couldn't deal with that.
  And then at the party... I just freaked out with no reason.

"It had to be him? Couldn't it be some other guy? Did it have to be Luhan?!"

*Flashback*

(2 hours earlier)

- Everyone, this is Marina, but please call her Mi Ho, that's her Korean name.

  She blushed and bowed to the crowd of SM's (and other companies) idols in front of her.

- Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Mi Ho imbnida.

- Hey, you! I know you! You're Catie's friend, right? From Portugal...

  Krystal was here.

"Finally!"

  The girls from F(x) were the first to join us. They were good friends with Catie and I knew they would take good care of Mi Ho while I played for a bit.

- You're from Portugal? But you're Korean is really good. Is it your second language?

  Yoona, from SNSD,  seemed genuinely friendly, but she was always like that, that's why everyone likes her.