Face to Face

-Catie's POV-

I took a deep breath.

Sooner or later I would have to walk inside the room. President Soo Man had already gone in front of me, giving me a few alone moments to prepare myself while he made the boys behave like professionals.

"Well I guess he really knows them. Aishh! They'll be a handful of work won't they? I just hope He doesn't recognise me!"

Just another breath and I turn the handle on the door and went inside.

"Oh gosh!"

They were all there - at least the members who were left - Kangin, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Shindong, Henry, Zhoumi and... and... Donghae!

"Man.... this is going to be interesting!"

I stumbled across the room, keeping in mind not to look at Him. Once I got the president's permission I introduced myself to the boys - after several deep breaths I mean.

I turned to face them and spoke loud and clear behaving like the professional I now was - it was hard!

- Annyeonghasseyo! My name is Catie Miller, I'm 23 years old and I'm your new manager. Please lets work hard.

I thought that by keeping the introduction simple I'd skip their questions. I was wrong!

- So are you British? How cool is that?!

I looked at the guy who spoke. Henry.

"God, He's cute!"

I nodded to him to let him know I appreciated his enthusiasm. He smilled and stood up, walking towards me.

- Henry. Nice to meet you. It's great to have someone to help me understand this guy's.

With that he made me like him a bit more. He's such a cool kid. Just the way I knew he would be!

- Nice to meet you too Henry ssi.

And I bowed to him, but by doing so my necklace fell of my shirt and became visible to everyone in the room. I quickly grabbed him and placed it back where it belonged, unintentionally looking in Donghae's direction - he was looking at me. I looked the other way and endured the member's questions until the end of the meeting, always aware of two pairs of eyes fixed on me...

"Interesting?... oh yeah! Definitely!"

~Heechul POV~

I heard the door opening and I instantly turned to face our new manager.

I was paralyzed.

Do you know that felling you get when something unexpected happens and you just can't understand the signs your body is sending you??

Well that was it!

Slim and tall, with long blond hair, pale skin and big green eyes, the "noona" was just the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I always had a thing for foreign girls - all guys do - but she... she was something else.

"Gosh! And she's going to be living with us? Oh boy this is going to be interesting!"

I raised my hand to reach for Donghae, I wanted him to appreciate that sight with me, but when I looked at him he was already frozen.

"That was fast!!"

It wasn't like him to show his emotions so clearly towards a girl - he normally takes way too long to realize how cute a girl is.

I poked is shoulder to wake him out of dream land and he blinked in surprise. I laughed at his expression.

"No wonder he only dated once. He's just too obvious."

I ignored his reaction and told everyone to seat. For once all the members obeyed instantly, eager to hear what she had to say. All of the guys seemed mesmerized by her... Well, not all of them, Shindong was just smiling at everyone's reaction. He's the lucky one, he already has a beautiful fiancee.

The girl walked strait towards the president and after a few words from him she turned to us and introduced herself.

- Annyeonghasseyo! My name is Catie Miller, I'm 23 years old and I'm your new manager. Please lets work hard!

It was simple and I could tell she was nervous, but still she had a certain look in her eyes... it was like... determination?... stubbornness?

I couldn't really tell but she looked like she had a strong personality. That could be really good....or really bad.

"I guess we'll have to see how this goes."

- So are you British? How cool is that?!

Henry.

I had to laugh!

The poor boy had been going crazy trying to teach us some English, now it seemed he got himself an ally.

- Henry. Nice to meet you. It's great to have someone to help me understand this guy's.

He said, standing in front of her.

She was startled but from where I was sitting I saw the way she looked at him. She recognized him.

"Is she a fan or something?"

- Nice to meet you too Henry ssi.

And she bowed politely. When she did, a small pendant slipped trough her shirt - it was silver and almost childish with two crystals beads, a fox and a fish. She looked frightened and played it under her shirt again. Then strangest of things, sh looked right at Donghae's face and blushed.

Weird!

Making things even weirder, when I looked at him he was starring back at her.

Then when she turned her eyes away he smilled slightly.

"What's going on in here?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!

I hope you liked this chapter. there's a lot where this came from :p

I took a while to post this because of my college exams but once they're over I'll post things faster.

love you.

XOXO