Good friends are always there

~Catie's POV~

  I woke up early, earlier than usual. These past couple of days I wasn't sleeping very well. I spent the nights tossing and turning in my bed, trying to focus on my job, my uncle and nothing else. But, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to think of anything else but one small thing: Boys.

  The last few weeks were, lacking a better word, awkward. Things between me and Donghae were awesome. We both knew that, no matter how close we were now, we still ahd to be careful, the company would never allow for one of its top entertainers to be seen dating his own manager. Of course I never considered that... we were just friends.

"Friends who were on a date on a Ferris Wheel at sunset"

  The little voice inside my head, which could only mean I was going crazy, was seriously getting of my nerves.

  The main point was, we were actually behaving like normal manager/entertainer friends... if you ignore the fact that we spend every day-off together, of course. After the Amuzement Park date, Donghae had agreed that he would play by my rules. It was hard for him as it was for me too, he wasn't used to hide from the members, but he needed some space outside the band, or so he told me so we would hide and meet around town so he could relax a bit before going back to his routine... As for me... I had waited 14 freaking years to return to Korea... I was all about being careful, and I didn't want him to know who I was. Of course, there were times when my feelings would go overboad and nothing but my stuborness would keep me from letting him win my heart for good. That and a certain litle pervert Idol who kept making me confused everytime he appeared in front of me.

   Kim Heechul. Gosh! How can someone be so damn annoying and so... so... tempting at the same time?

   I couldn't handle my thoughts anymore, so I got out of bed to clear my mind for a bit. I thought about asking Ryeowook to make this nice super huge breakfast and them go out for a walk, since I had nothing else to do for the whole day.

-Catie?!

  I heard someone calling me from outside me bedroom door.

-Who is it? Come in!

  The door opened and I saw Henry starring at me, looking really cute in his bed hair. His eyes were the funiest thing on earth, half closed half opened, looking really sleepy.

-What's up! Why are you up so early?

  I loved how I didn't need to talk to him in Korean. It was just the two of us confusing the rest of them when we talked. 

  He shrugged his sholders at me and then jumped onto my bed and went under my blankets.

-Hey!! Get of my bed you CanadianBedHair!

  He mumbled something I couldn't understand.

-What?

- I don't want to! I don't want to be alone.

  That was new. He wasn't supposed to be alone, he was Donghae's roomate. 

-What about Donghae ssi?

  He sighed.

- Hyung has been leaving the dorm super early lately. When he leaves he always makes so much noise that I end up not sleeping anymore. Such a noisy hyung! 

  I thought about what he said and he returned to trying to sleep in my bed. I gathered my towels and some clothes and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. I tried to relax as the warm water washed away my early fears, but someone with a seriously annoying voice began to scream at the door.