My Savior and My Teacher - Chapter 14

"Get a move on, Katie" I heard one of the other teachers yell at me. Numbly, I moved towards my first lesson.

The day passed so slowly it was like I could feel every second of it wearing me away. Though I couldn't remember anything. Everything seemed to go by in a haze where I was in my own little world. Finally though, the day ended and I made my way slowly out of the gates.

"Katie" I heard someone call. I turned and just stared as TJ ran towards me.

"What?" I said, unemotionally. He looked so sad.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I ran off, I just though I might get another chance with you, but I realise I won't and I wanted to tell you that I doubt I'm ever going to see you again, because I'm moving" he said, all in one breath. I stood there staring at him looking like a complete idiot. I only said anything until it had all registered in my mind.

"You're moving?" I said, confused. He nodded. "Where?" I asked.

"Far away" he said, and with that he walked past me and into the distance. I wanted to run after him but I didn't. This was a good thing I tried to convince myself as I started to walk home. Now, I wouldn't have to worry about TJ and Tim didn't like me, which meant I could be happy with Peter without feeling guilty. Although I felt horrible inside, I knew it was for the best. I couldn't just play around 3 different people at the same time. And I knew deep down that I loved Peter. I really did. I should just forget TJ and try to become friends with Tim again, this time not leading him on. I got to the cottage deep in thought. I pulled out my keys and let myself in. It seemed so big and empty without Peter being here but I knew he had to stay behind for a while at school for a meeting. That was when an idea came into my head. I would do something nice for him, to show him that I loved him. I bit my lip and walked into the kitchen. I looked through all the cupboards and found there was enough food there to make pasta. I set myself making that, and as I had to concentrate it took my mind off of everything. As soon as everything was under control I ran into our bedroom and searched through some of the clothes Peter had bought for me, seeing as I didn't have any as everything had been stolen from my old house, and I mean everything. I tunnelled through the pile of clothes when something silky touched my fingers. I pulled it out to have a look. In my hands was a beautiful silk dress. My mouth dropped open in surprise but I stood up and held it over me and looked into the mirror. I sly grin spread over my face as I realised how much this would tease him through out dinner. I giggled as I realised I could get pay back for what he had done to me this morning. I slipped my clothes on and wriggled into it. It's back was so low it reached my lower back and the front showed a lot of cleavage. It was quite short and loose at the bottom so when I spun round it would float up. I grinned at my reflection. I pulled my hair out of the pony tail it had been in at school and my dark brown hair cascaded round my face and over my shoulders. I hadn't straightened it this morning so it hung in loose curls. I couldn't help but smile at myself. For once in my life I really thought I looked nice. I ran back down stairs to sort out the rest of the dinner. I was just putting it on the table, which had lit candles on it, when I heard the door open.

"Honey, I'm home" called Peter from the hallway. I smiled to myself as I slunk towards the hall.

"Hey" I said. He looked up at me as he went to hang his coat up. When he saw me his eyes almost fell out of his head and he dropped his coat on the floor. I giggled.

"Well, hello sexy" he said, his eyes running all over my body. He started to move towards me, but as soon as he did I spun round so that my dress rose up and walked off into the dining room.

"Mmm, what's that smell?" he asked as he followed me through. I moved my hand to gesture at the food on the table. He shook his head and smiled at me. I went to sit down but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close. I breathed deeply in, smelling his sweet smell which always made my head go fuzzy.

"I love you" he whispered to me. I smiled up at him, kissed him gently then sat down. His eyes followed me hungrily but he sat down and waited patiently. He raised his glass to mine, nodded and then started to eat.

"Wow, this is good" he said, putting more into his mouth. I laughed again, feeling pure bliss right then.

I was about halfway through my meal when I felt his leg travel up mine to just inside my thigh. I looked up at Peter and he raised his eyebrow sexily. I gulped loudly and tried to concentrate on my dinner. He wouldn't stop staring at me, I looked up at him and yet again my will power disappeared. I sighed and he grinned. He leapt up out of his seat and grabbed me into his arms. He gave me a quick kiss then carried me into the bedroom...