My Savior and My Teacher - Chapter 21

In front of me lay a beautiful beach. The sand was pure white. The sun was just setting giving everything a reddish tint, including the sea, which was rippling across small pebbles at the end of the beach. There was palm trees around the back of the beach, and amidst them lay a wooden chalet. There was little twinkling fairy lights wrapped around the balcony fence, and around some of the trees. It was beautiful. Better than I could ever have imagined. I turned around to look at Peter and he was smiling at me.

"How...?" I whispered, amazed. He put his arm gently around my shoulder.

"I asked a favour of an old friend" he said, kissing my ear gently. I shivered at his touch. He then let go of me and jumped up a couple of steps of the plane and spoke to the plane driver. I didn't pay any attention to him. I slipped my shoes off and squirmed my toes into the soft sand. It was warm from a whole day of being heated by the sun. Peter came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"So you like it?" he asked, anxious. I turned round and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gently kiss his waiting lips and I couldn't believe that I had this amazing man. Everything he did just made me love him more that I already did.

"I love it" I whispered in between kisses. He grinned and picked me up, bridal style, never breaking the kiss. He carried me up the wooden stairs of the chalet and unlocked the door. He rested me down gently on the warm sofa. His hand ran down to my waist and pulled me closer. I eagerly moved towards him, but as soon as I had, he pulled away and stood up.

"No..." I moaned, trying to pull him back but he chuckled and threw something at me. I pulled it off me and looked at it. It was a skimpy dark blue swim suit. My mouth fell open and I looked at him. He just winked at me and made his way outside while he took of his top and threw it on the floor. I watched him go then stood up. I picked up his shirt and buried my head into it. The smell making me light headed in a very good way. I dropped his shirt and then peeked out of the curtains. I saw Peter stood at the edge of the water. All of his clothes were on the floor next to him, and his naked form slowly walked into the water. I noticed him shudder as the water rose over his waist and soon he was swimming. I closed the curtains and picked up the skimpy swim suit. I took my clothes off and slid it on. I walked into the bathroom where a full length mirror hung. I turned on my side and looked into it. I put my hand onto my bump. I hoped he didn't want to touch me because of it. After all, it did make me look really fat. I sighed and walked outside. I stepped onto the sand and looked over at Peter. He was swimming towards me. He stood up, and his whole body was glistening in the dim light. Water ran off him and I walked towards him. I looked down, and then looked back up at him, one eyebrow raised.

"I don't look that good" I said, nodding my head towards his crotch. I saw him blush a little and I giggled.

"I don't think you realised how beautiful you are" he said, moving towards me. He kissed me, and then knelt down and kissed my stomach gently. He them took my hand and we both walked into the water together. This was going to be an amazing holiday.