My Savior and My Teacher - Chapter 6

As I walked up the beautiful hill, dragging my bare feet in the grass as I had taken my shoes off, I saw a figure at the top. My mood lifted and I felt myself grin like mad. I couldn't believe one man could have such an effect on me. Not that I minded, because apparently I had the same effect on him.

When I got to the top Peter turned his head to look at me. His face broke out into that flawless smile I knew and loved.

"Hello" he said, musically. My heart fluttered and I went to sit down next to him.

"You look very pretty" he whispered to me as he took my hands in his. I blushed and smiled down at our hands entwined. That was when I noticed it.

"You don't have a wedding ring on" I stated, shocked. He looked amused.

"No, I don't. Should I?" he said, smirking at me. I looked at him confused.

"But... Lucy?" I asked, trying to understand this in my head. He burst out laughing, so loudly it echoed across the lake. I looked up at him slightly hurt at being made to feel so stupid. He noticed and just chuckled.

"I'm sorry" he said with a smile. "It's just, I can't believe you though we were married. She's my sister."

"Oh" I said simply. It did make sense now, as to be fair, I had never seen them hug, let alone kiss, and they were never very affectionate.

"The only reason I don't be with you like this at the house is because I happen to be 14 years older than you and your teacher. I don't think she would understand" he said, brushing a lock of my dark brown hair at my face. Again I nodded. Yes, that did make sense.

"You okay?" he said, moving his face closer to mine. I grinned up at him.

"I'm fantastic. I no longer need to feel guilty for stealing you. You're all mine!" I said, wrapping my arms around his torso as if to exaggerate my point. As the words sunk in I felt my heart swell. All mine.

"I've always been all yours" he whispered into my ear. I sighed and leant up to kiss him on the mouth. His tongue eagerly greeted me. It only lasted a few precious seconds though as he pulled away. I groaned in frustration. He laughed again. I liked the sound.

"Calm down, I was just going to say, the fish and chips will get cold" he said with a sly grin. My mouth made a slight 'o' as I realised and crawled over to the fish and chips. I grabbed mine and leant against Peter. I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and we watched the sky turning orange. It was a perfect moment. One that I would keep in my memory forever. I then remembered something though.

"So what's my special treat for afters then?" I said with a wink. He smiled at me but he also looked a little worried. I put my hand on his cheek and looked at him as if to say 'What's wrong?'

"Katie" he said, looking deep into my eyes. "There is something I have wanted to do with you for a while but I appreciate if you don't want to or you're not ready it's perfectly fine... I just though we should share this..." he said, his voice quiet, as if he was talking about something he shouldn't. It made him look cute.

"I'm ready" I said. And I really was. I know that with TJ I had been sure I wasn't ready but the look in Peter's eyes was so true to his core, I couldn't help but trust me. A smile flashed across his face and he took my head in his hands gently. His mouth nibbled my ear slightly, moved down my cheek bone and then across to my mouth. I met him eagerly and kissed him with as much passion as I could muster. One of his hands then travelled lightly down my spine making my whole body tremble. I felt his mouth smile in the kiss and as his hand reached the bottom it slid up my shirt. Before I knew it my bra was undone and somewhere off in the grass. I looked at him in awe. Both his hands then went to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. He threw it away and laid me down so gently on the grass. His eyes, when I looked in them, were filled with lust and love at the same time and my heart went mad. Heart in throat, I ran my hands across his chest until they reached the buttons of his light blue work shirt. I began to undo them slowly until finally it was open completely. He slid it off and threw it to where my clothes were. I looked up at him in awe. I had thought he couldn't get anymore gorgeous but I had been wrong. Eyes wide, I let my hand reach up and trace the contours of his chest. His eyes closed contently and he let out a low breath. He bent down to kiss me again. This time, his kisses traced their way down my chest and his hands found the waist band of my trousers. He slid them down excruciatingly slowly. I groaned in frustration but he just chuckled sexily. Needing more my hands found their way up to his belt buckle, I undid it slowly and slid his trousers down.

"Close your eyes" he whispered to me. I did I was told. I heard him strip his boxers off. I was so tempted to peek but I didn't. I them felt him nibbled my thigh and something pulling on the underwear I was wearing. I sighed, thinking how experienced Peter was in comparison to TJ.

"Ready?" he whispered to me. I nodded nervous. After that everything was a blur of pure ecstasy.

I woke up the next morning in bed, cuddled up to Peter. I blinked twice and looked at the clock. It had minutes to go before the alarm screeched into the comfortable silence. I looked at Peter and smiled. He looked so peaceful and cute when he was asleep. I let my hand trace patterns lightly on the base of his neck as I snuggled back into his warm hold. I was so comfy I could have fallen asleep there and then but something woke me up again. A faint knocking, coming from the window. I was terrified. I didn't dare look over Peter's body to see what it was. I just lay there shaking. Just as I had calmed down again, it came again. Louder this time. I let out a long breath and slowly moved my head so I could see the window. I was almost sick at what I saw.

There he was. The man that had killed my mother. That twisted grimace in place on his face.