My Savior and My Teacher - Chapter 22

I woke up in a pure white bed. Part of me wanted to just fall back to sleep because I was so comfy but I knew I had to get up. I rolled over to look at Peter but he wasn't there. I frowned slightly and slung my legs out of bed and stood up. I looked down; I was completely naked but I just shrugged. Peter had seen me like this enough already. I walked towards the kitchen when I heard voices. I froze, shocked. I thought it was only meant to be me and Peter here. And where the hell is Peter? Just as I thought that I heard his voice drift through the wooden door.

"Lucy, please don't go, hear me out" I heard him plead. Lucy was here. That was a shock. She didn't sound like she would ever speak to him again. I shrugged and continued to listen.

"Hear you out? You've had me fly all the way over here, just to tell me your teenage slut is staying here. Here on the island Mum and Dad got married. Dad's going to be so pissed with you" she screeched.

"Dad knows everything. He's fine with it all, and she is not my teenage slut" he yelled back, and I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Well, what the hell is she then?" Lucy said, spitefully.

"She's my fiancée and the woman who is carrying my child" Peter said, calmly. After that there was silence. I quickly ran back into the bedroom and grabbed one of Peter's dressing gowns and slipped it on. I then opened the door to the kitchen. Both Peter and Lucy turned to look at me. I stood very still, not knowing whether to leave or stay but Peter smiled and beckoned me over. He put his arm round me.

"She's not what you think" he whispered. Lucy was stood there silently. Her eyes on me.

"I'm sorry" I said, as it was the only think I could think of to say. She smiled weakly.

"Am I really going to be an aunt?" she asked me, her eyes close to letting out tears. I nodded and she moved towards me and hugged my tightly.

"I'm so sorry I ever judged you, I didn't know" she said, truly crying now. I wrapped my arms around her. Peter smiled at me and I felt relieved that Peter's family was now back on track, after all it had been me who had pulled it apart. Lucy let me go.

"Can I see it?" she asked, and I knew she meant my bump. I gently moved the dressing down so my bump was visible and she gently touched it. More tears ran down her face as I think it finally hit her. She pulled away and smiled.

"I'm going to get Jacob, I'll be back in a bit" she said, smiling at the both of us. I turned to Peter and wrapped my arms around him.

"That went well I think" I said, smiling up at him. He grinned at me.

"It went amazing, thank you" he whispered, and his mouth met mine. I kissed him back as much as humanly possible but he pulled back.

"Stop doing that" I moaned at him, like a child. He chuckled.

"I have something to show you" he said, and he took my hand and let me to the back room of the house. I hadn't been allowed in it when I had had the tour of the house and I was curious. He unlocked it and pushed open the door. I walked in and looked around. I was just a bedroom, but without a bed. It had a dressing table, a wardrobe, a couple of chairs and a full length mirror on one wall.

"I don't understand" I said, looking at him. He grinned.

"Open the wardrobe" he whispered in my ear. I moved over to it slowly and pulled the doors of the wardrobe open and gasped. Inside there was only one item of clothing but it was a wedding dress, and it was beautiful. I was a white corset at the top, and the bottom was loose and flowing. I turned to him, my mouth open.

"It's yours" he said and I turned back to it. I couldn't stop staring at it.

"What do you think about having the wedding today?" he asked, as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"I'd love it" I said, feeling excited but then my mood dropped.

"But I haven't got a family to invite" I said, sadly. He squeezed me gently.

"That's one of the reasons I want to get married today, I want you to be part of my family" he said.

"And the other reasons?" I asked.

"Well, because I love you more than anything, and I can't wait until you're Mrs. Katie Jackson" he said, in my ear, and he kissed my cheek. I smiled. Lucy walked back in, this time with Jacob on her hip. He smiled when he saw me, and I was surprised he remembered me.

"Peter, you have to go" she said, with a sly smile. He looked a little shocked.

"Why?" he asked, confused.

"Well, we have to get the bride ready" she said, as she shooed him out of the room. I giggled as the door was shut in his face.

"I love you, Katie" he yelled through the wood, before walking off. I blushed a little and Lucy smiled at me. She was just about to say something else when someone else walked through the door. I was half expecting it to be Peter again but it wasn't, it was an older lady, though for her age she seemed to have a lot of energy.

"Hey, Mum" Lucy said, smiling. The woman smiled at her as she shut the door behind her.

"Hello, Katie, I'm Brenda, Peter, Lucy, Roger and Mitch's Mum" she said. I looked at Lucy, confused.

"Mitch and Roger are our other brother's" she said, and I nodded in understanding. With that they starting working on me, often ordering me to do stuff, but I didn't mind. They were going to make me beautiful and then I was going to walk down the aisle towards Peter. I couldn't be happier right now, so I just closed my eyes and let the feeling take over.