With secrets that nobody knows

"Dont i look good?" I ask walking into the living room where frost and donny were sitting. I was wearing a long sleeve black velvet midthigh length dress with a turtle kneck collar and over the knee grey high heel boots, makeup done to perfection as per usual with a burgundy lipstick and My hair had been straightened and pulled back into a sleek ponytail.

"You look like a hooker" donny says and i slap the back of his head making him laugh but hold it in pain. "You know im kidding you look like a babe" he says sarcastically wiggling his eyebrows yet i scoff at him.

"Better cut it out before someone gets mad" frost says with a light smirk alluding to the joker.

"I doubt it she actually seems like shes in a good mood this morning...very good actually" he teases and i glare at frost knowing he told donny what happened this morning.

"I hate both of you" i grumble crossing my arms and realize i hate all of them. "Actually all 3 of you" i correct myself thinking about joker, Think of the devil and he shall appear.

"Whaaat did i do now?" He ask in his nasally voice walking up behind us as he pulls on his blazer. Giving him a confused look when i take in his appearance he huffs at me as if asking 'what'?

"How did you take longer then me and still look undone?" i ask beginning to unbutton his horribly buttoned shirt, the left side slots didnt match with the right side buttons

"Are those hickeys?" Donny ask but the topic is quickly changed after a loud smacking sound and a small 'ow'.

"Were just going to get the rest of the men together and wait outside..." Frost tells us adjust his sleeves and i can here the smirk in his voice.

"I think you have a thing for touching me" joker teases reffering to me fixing his shirt and i nearly strangle him. Grabbing him by the collar of his wrinkled shirt i pull him to my height.

"If you repeat any of what i said in your room im going to kill you in your sleep slit your throat right open, you hear me?" I grumble in his face but he rolls his eyes pushing my hands off. "By the way frost said new car earlier, i thought you said you'd never switch your car" i ask adjusting my dress.

"Your hair looks...nice" he chokes out and i smile at the compliment and nearly laugh at how hard it was for him to give it until he talks again. "Looks gripable and nice to touch" he teases walking out the door and i pull a knife from the knife holder before chasing him out the door. I can hear his sadistic laugh as he heads to the driveway and i stop when i see an exact replica of his car just black.

"Whos car is this?" I ask admiring it. I never had a dream car until i saw this one. Ignoring his glare and weird looks i was getting from the henchmen i turned to joker just in time to catch the keys aimed at my face.

"Yours, happy birthday...or whatever" he throws in and i scream in excitement opening the door climbing in. The interior was a dark purple with furry seat covers although it still smelled of fresh leather. The passenger door opens up revealing a fidgeting joker who climbs in and the minute he closes the door my foot is on the gas.

After spending the day shopping(more like shoplifting) and collecting money from people that stole from j or didnt pay it back i was filled with adrenaline as we entered his club. Pulling my new grey fur coat over my shoulders i grin hearing the music get louder because of me and jokers entrance.

"Daddy has..buisness to handle ill be back later have a good birthday" he says irritably looking at his phone and i huff crossing my arms. It was my birthday and he was dissapearing, since when did he do buisness without me?! He was hiding something! Noticing my glare he gives me a silver smile that i cant resist smiling back.
"Ill be back doll, go drink dance...oh look there goes the flower pot!" he says pushing me right into ivy and i give her a sarcastic smile.