Bonus chapter- Mommy dearest

3 Years Later

Walking through the front doors I see not much was changed. The music was still loud and blaring, the lights were still strobing people were still partying and buisness was still being handled the only thing that changed was me. Instead of wearing a silk dress as always I had on a tight black leather dress with Thigh high boots and a fur coat my hair was slicked into a high ponytail blood red lipstick covered my lips and a huge pair of shades covered my eyes.

"Can i help you with something?" A man in a suit says and i smirk lifting my shades onto my head.

"You must be the messenger and they say dont shoot the messenger, so message boy take me to your boss" i say twirling the black jewel encrusted gun on my finger and he nods leading me to a familiar room.

Instead of finding him sitting in a room its just a few guys sitting at the table. They all look at me confused but i simply smirk as i sit at the head of the table after taking my coat off and playing with the deck of cards after taking a sip of the hennessy placed on the table next to me.The rooms energy gets dark and everyone sits pin straight. A metal cool surface is placed again my head.

I cant help the smirk.

I try to stop but it only makes my jaw twitch.

"Well well well..." He growls out comming into eye range and i see the fire and rage burning in his wild eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He snarls and i look at his men a full blown smile on my face twirling my hair around my finger.

 "What the fuck are you doing here?" He snarls and i look at his men a full blown smile on my face twirling my hair around my finger

"Get out" i command and they run like the cops just showed up. Ha, cowards. I throw the cards into jokers face before pulling my gun out but instead of pointing it at his head, its on his heart...or where it would be if he had one.

"You stole something and i want it back" i spit out and he laughs in my face. He still looked the same. Dangerous smile, shirt unbuttoned gold chains and rings adorning his long slender fingers even his green hair was slicked back and his teeth shiny & silver as ever. The clown prince of crime...Joker.

"You stole it first" he shrugged and i pistol whipped him. I was furious, there was only so much of a playful façade i could hold up and joker? He knew what buttons to push.

Comming home from a long day of shopping and decorating for my daughters birthday i couldnt wait to see her and be drowned in her tiny hugs and kisses.

"Baby mommys home" i yell through the loft only to realize it was deadly quiet. Not only that but the lights were off it was dark out usually she turns them all on. "Abby?" I call out to her babysitter. Now i wouldnt just leave my child with anyone, Abby was an assassin who wanted a normal life so i gave her one..protect my daughter with her life when i had stuff to do.

Dropping the bags i pull out my knife and walk to the light switch and nearly scream. Nearly. If i wasnt use to this i wouldve. Dead bodies in costumes filled the floor and there was smiley faces all over the walls. There was only one person who'd do this. Turning around i see her necklace hanging of a knife lodged into the wall. The necklace had a tracking device in it but of course he knew that.