Chapter 11

The next five work days go by and I don't hear anything from Chris. I try and throw myself into my work to try and distract myself but when I wake up on my day off, I come to the conclusion that enough is enough. I need to talk to him.

I get my phone out.

F: 'Hey Chris, run out of phone credit or something? ;) What's with the no contact thing?'

C: 'No, I was waiting for you to get in contact with me. Thought I'd give you your space.'

F: 'I'm really sorry about last week... I still feel like such an ass.'

C: 'Stop. Relax. Breath ;-).'

F: 'Thanks for the reminder, you just saved my life. ;)'

C: 'Aw, no worries ;-). Btw, isn't it your day off today?'

F: 'Yeah, do you want to come over to mine or something?'

C: 'OK. I'll be there in about two hours.'

F: 'K. :)'

I slip on a casual T-shirt and sweatpants, put some makeup on, do my hair and then go downstairs for some breakfast. I've hardly eaten anything in the last week so I stuff some pancakes with maple syrup down my throat. Chore, I know.

Chris knocks on the door as I clear away my breakfast.

"Hey," I say when I open the door.

"Hi."

I let him in and we sit down in the kitchen.

"Tea? Coffee?" I ask him.

He smiles. "No thanks. I'm just admiring how your attire can change so drastically yet you still look like a million bucks. Oops, did I just say that out loud?"

"Say what out loud? I didn't hear anything," I tease.

I then remember that James had once said that I looked like a million bucks - but because of him being the sponger that he is, I took it in the wrong way.

"Sure," Chris says sarcastically, his eyes widening and his laughter escaping.

I've been by myself all week and I've really missed Chris being around. I didn't think it was possible but my love for him has grown...

and...

I find myself leaning in to kiss him.

Chris doesn't do anything for a second or two.

But he then springs to life and kisses me back, his tongue gliding over mine. Chris is so much more passionate than James and this means so much more than the bullshit that I'd kept up for three years with that dick.

Before I realize, Chris is tugging at my T-shirt in between kissing.

"Chris, no. I can't."

"Faye," he mutters, his voice almost becoming lost in my mouth. He stops tugging at my top and begins to run his hands along my thighs.

Spontaneity overthrows my common sense like it's Buckaroo.

Fuck.

What is happening to me?

I feel so... like... what the fuck do I have to lose?

I whisper into his ear. "You want to take this up a notch, huh?"

He nods.

"Faye, baby. Take your clothes off," he says as he stands and removes his shirt and pants, taking a condom out of his pocket.

I do as he says and I feel his eyes on my body.

He pushes me onto the bed and joins me, kissing my neck hungrily. "Fuck, Faye, you really are a sexbomb. Look at you."

I'm glad that I randomly decided to wear matching, sexy lingerie today.

"I can't," I say and we both laugh a little.

He tells me to take my bra off and I oblige.

Chris then lays me on my back and begins to kiss slowly all the way down my body, stopping at my breasts for perhaps too long. I'm not going to lie - I'm wet as fuck.

Chris groans into my skin. He then pushes himself back up so we're face to face and gives me a final kiss before taking his boxers and my panties off. I help him with the condom and then lay back down, Chris getting inside of me. I yelp a little at the suddenness of it but he flashes me a quick smile and carries on inching into me.

"Sorry, baby. I'm too sprung to drag this all out. I'd rather cut to the chase," Chris murmurs, gradually rolling his hips against mine. "CJ's too horny."

"Who's CJ?" I exhale as Chris' thrusts increase and he rams into me deeper. This is pure pleasure but the pain's an absolute bitch; his dick's so big.

"The thing that's inside you," he enlightens me and I try to nod in acknowledgement. "You like CJ? He seems to like you."

"I love him," I cry unintentionally, gripping tightly. Before I know it, my legs start to tremble and then vibrate violently.

"Shit, I'm about to cum too," Chris informs me just as I reach my climax.

He removes CJ and we pant in unison. Chris takes the condom off and afterwards moves by my side to spoon me.

"I think I'm going to take a shower," I say after about a minute.

"Want me to join you?" he beams.

I get up and raise my eyebrow at him. "Easy, tiger. I'm not ready to do that with you yet."

"OK, that's cool. Can I have a separate shower after you though?"

"Of course you can."

I take some fresh clothes and underwear from my wardrobe and go into the shower, a stupid grin on my face. I'm hooked to Chris; I feel like I now can't enough of him.

I finish up in the bathroom and walk back downstairs.

"Faye, have you got any of James' clothes here still? I don't have any clean clothes and I don't feel like putting mine back on."

"I think he took them all from this room but I'll go and check in the laundry room," I say. I stroll down to the laundry room and a few of James' shirts and pants are still here, neatly folded. I go back to Chris and hand him some of James' shit.

"Thanks. He seriously wore these though? I can't imagine him in these."

"I bought them for him but I'm not sure if he actually ever wore them. He claimed to not like the style of them or something."

Chris shakes his head. "That guy's crazy. Oh well. I like them."

He goes into the bathroom and I blow dry my hair while I wait for him. As I'm about three quarters of the way through, I swear that I faintly hear the front door open and then close. I turn the blowdryer off and Chris must have heard it too because I hear the shower go off.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

I know it might some weird that I've posted a chapter today when yesterday I said that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to update for a while. It might be a week until I upload the next one so I'm really sorry about that. ♡