Chapter 30

Chris brings his hand towards my face and strokes my cheek.

"You make me so hard," he laughs. His words and laugh make my heart pound with adrenaline.

I kiss him. "You make me so wet."

He laughs some more, burying his head into my neck. I stare up at the ceiling, can't quite believing what is happening. I want this so bad. I want him so bad.

Chris kisses the right side of my neck first, then moves to my left side. My mind doesn't wander for once; I completely concentrate on the matter at hand.

"You sure you want to do this?" Chris whispers.

"I've never been this sure about anything in my entire life before."

He props himself up a little, looking straight into my eyes. "I feel exactly the same."

I smile as we proceed, not taking long to throw each other's clothes on the floor.

Chris kisses my breasts tenderly and with precision.

I arch my back.

He never lets his lips leave my nipples for too long.

"Chris?"

He gives out a small grunt into my tingling skin.

"Do you want me to do anything for you?"

He stops and sits up. I change my position so that my mouth is close to his erect dick.

"Faye, are you sure?" he splutters. "Don't do it if you're not comfortable with it."

"I'm more than comfortable with it," I say. I look up to see his reaction and he seems surprised - but definitely more turned on.

He groans as I take his dick in my hand and warm it up.

"Fuck, Faye. You're going to make me... cum before we've even started."

I continue for a few more seconds before pinching him.

"Shit. What the fuck's that for?" Chris snaps, his eyes dilating.

"Just letting you know that this isn't a dream," I laugh.

I'm relieved when he laughs too, thankfully seeing the funny side of it. "Can I pinch you back?"

"Go for it."

He pinches me gently and our laughter resumes.

"Anywhere, where were we?" I joke, moving my hand up and down his dick again.

"Faye, I'm genuinely going to fucking cum if you don't slow down."

"Who said that's a bad thing?"

"I want to do something to you, Faye."

I remove my grasp and lie down, anticipation ready to explode inside me.

"You might want to move up," he suggests. I do as he says. "You ready?"

I nod.

Chris moves closer to me and begins to kiss my other set of lips.

Fuck, this is too much pleasure to take.

I make sure to feel every butterfly flutter that I get from his sharp exhaling and sweet suction - and I make sure to feel each one of our sweat droplets as they cling to our bodies. My breathing quickly runs away from me and my chest struggles to heave sighs. But I don't care. This feels so good and Chris knows exactly what he's doing. His tongue grants miracles.

"Keep going, Chris," I just manage to get out of my voicebox. One of my hands goes to stroke his hair while the other grips onto the sofa for dear life. I don't know why I'm gripping; if I die here, that's more than cool with me.

Put my cause of death on my gravestone.

Haha, imagine it though:

'In Loving Memory Of Faye Spencer

1990 - 2014

Death Caused By The Love Of Her Life Tongue Fucking Her Pussy

She Will Be Missed Greatly'

Chris continues to kiss and lick, then changes positions.

I see him with his dick at the ready. "I'm sorry, Chris. I don't think I can take any pain today. I still ache a little from the... accident."

"Shit, yeah. Sorry. I wasn't thinking," Chris mumbles, putting his clothes on.

"Is that it, then?"

He looks up and down my naked body one last time. "Yeah, I guess."

I sigh. I didn't mean to push him away. I'm just not physically strong enough right now for that.

"I'm going to go home. It looks like you want your space," Chris says, buttoning his shirt.

"Chris, don't be like that," I protest.

"I understand why you don't want to do it, OK? I'm cool with it."

"You don't seem cool with it," I reply, grabbing my clothes and slipping into them.

"I am. You've just come out of hospital. I get it," he finishes dressing and then kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

I kiss his cheek. "I love you too. Are you really going?"

"Yeah. I need to write some songs for my new album. I'll let myself out; you need to rest."

Before I have the chance to say anything back, I hear the door open and then close.

--------------------------------------

A/N:

This chapter is meant to be short; dramatic effect and all that. ;)

Next chapter will be longer. ♡