Chapter 1

Shawn's pov:
It's an early Saturday morning and I'm pacing around my bathroom. I'm waiting for the little timer to go off on the pregnancy test.

Dammit Shawn this is why you don't have sex, I thought to my self. I mean out of all the guys in my family I was to only one born with a female reproductive system.. how lucky am I!
I open the bathroom door to see if Taylor is still sleeping. I see my sex god of a boyfriend laying there with small snores slipping out of his mouth.
I close the door again, taking a seat on the toilet.

"Shawn next time have protected sex," I think again.
I groan in agony of my problems but I'm so loud that I woke Taylor up.

"Hey babe, everything okay in there!?" he yells from the bed.
God his morning voice is so sexy.
"Yeah, just a little stressed," I replied.

I hear footsteps approach the door. I hear a knock at the door.

"Let me in Shawn, I could help you," he states.
"I'm going to be honest, Taylor." I start to panic.
Of course right at this moment the timer goes off for the test.

"Babe, what's that sound?," Taylor asked.
I groan and face palm my self, "Oh, it's nothing." I lie.

I hear the door lock jiggle. SHIT TAYLOR TRYING TO GET IN. I start to pace as I don't know how to dispose of the test. I grab it off the sink and throw it into the toilet. I push the handle right as Taylor entered.

"Taylor why did you come in?," I say flustered.
"Can't a dude use his own restroom?," he laughs.
I roll my eyes as he makes that statement. I didn't know I would start having mood swings now, God just like my period.

"Shawn is it that time of the month?," he asked with smirk on his face.
"Bitch, shut the fuck up," I mumbled. I never treat Taylor this way, even when I was on my period.
I got mad so I stormed out the bathroom.

"Shawn what the fuck is going on?," he asked with a hint of being pissed in his voice.
My bottom lip starts to tremble as tears starts from my eyes. I started crying and Taylor comes to me.

"Shawn it's okay, I didn't mean to make you cry," he cooed," tell me what's really wrong, baby boy."

"Right now I'm very stressed and I'm very tired and I really really really want some chocolate ," I cried.
I never wanted chocolate. I hate chocolate.
"Shawn you hate chocolate," Taylor said.
"Dammit Taylor did I ask for your opinion all I did was ask for chocolate!" I snapped.
Taylor shook his head and went to the bathroom.
"Where the fuck are you going!?" I growled getting off the bed. I followed him to the bathroom door and he shut it in my face.
"Son of a bitch!" I yelled.
I slide my back down the door as I sat out there.
A couple of seconds later I hear the door open and I lose my balance propped up against the door.

"What the.." I was cut off to see what was in Taylor's hand.

"Shawn.. why didn't you tell me?"