Chapter 14

2 months later. Shawn is now three months pregnant.
------------------------------------------
"Dammit Andrew I can't take anymore of this," I exclaim.
"What do you mean," he asked looking up from his phone.
"I mean is that I can't fit myself into these damn jeans anymore," I say as I try to unbutton the tight pants.
"I also can't wear these damn shoes anymore me feet are so damn swollen," I take my shoes and throw them across the room almost hitting James.
"And the fucking meet and greet photos I look like a fucking bloated whale," I say as I sit down on the couch without pants and shoes on.
"Are you done," Andrew questioned kind of pissed.
I nod my head while taking a bite of my muffin.
"Wait," I mumble with my mouth filled with chocolate chip muffin," my guitar is not going to go around my baby bump soon. I mean since I'm having twins I take up more the space."
"That's just a nice way of putting that your getting fat," Taylor scoffed.
I get up off the couch and walk over to Taylor.
"What does that mean," I asked him.
Taylor looked up from his phone and looked me in the face.
"I think you need to lay off the carbs and sweets, oh and also maybe go to this thing called the gym sometimes,"Taylor sneered.
"What the hell has gotten into you,"I petitioned.
"Shawn maybe I'm tired of your fucking mood swings, your weird ass cravings that your eating every five minutes, and I never do anything right for you," he yelled.
"Taylor I didn't even want you on this tour anyways," I snapped," you're not a perfect person either. Taylor I'm not feeling the relationship we had four months ago."
"Well maybe four months ago you weren't pregnant with my goddamn children," he raged.
"Andrew, James leave the room now," I mumbled.
Andrew and James just stood there.
"I mean now dammit," I yelled as the scattered out of the room.
"See that's what I mean Shawn. Your so damn moody," Taylor muttered.
"Well that's not my fault. It's my hormones," I growled.
"Well you know it's your fault I slept with Jacob before we left for tour," he smirked.
I start to hyperventilate as I sit down on the couch.
"Whitesides?" I asked in between breaths.
Taylor shook his head yes and smiled.
"He was right. You are fat, sweaty ,and snap at everything."
I stand up and come close to Taylor.
I take my hand and back slap him on his cheating face.
"Get your mother fucking ass off my tour," I yelled.
I soon go to the next room and grab Taylor's luggage.
"Shawn what are you doing," he mocked me.
"Doing this," I yelled back.
I open our hotel window and take Taylor suitcase. I launched it out the window and into the hotel pool underneath our suite.
"Leave now," I yelled again as I slammed the door on Taylor's face.
As I close the door I slide my back down against the door and start to cry my eyes out. I really loved Taylor and I can't believe he did this.
I start to gasp for air because of me crying so hard. I hear James come in and rub small circles on back.
"Hey Shawn you'll have me an Andrew," he cooed.
I bring him into an embrace crying into his shirt. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes till I feel a sharp pain go through my stomach. My breath hicks and James looks at my funny.
"Are you ok," he asked concerned. I shake my head lying again. I soon feel another pain and another pain after that. I yell out in pain really loud till the point Andrew comes in.
"What's wrong Shawn," he asked bending down to James and I's level.
"Andrew call an ambulance, somethings wrong with the babies," I cry out as Andrew and James call an ambulance to take me to the hospital.