Chapter 17

Shawn's pov:
"Hey Cam is it chill that Taylor comes over," I ask with a mouth full of Cameron's amazing bacon waffles.
"Yeah. Just make sure he comes before our little hangout later," he chuckled.
"Cam when was the last time you've seen Ivory," I asked.
I can see Cameron's facial expressions drop and his eye contact falls to his waffles.
"It's been a couple of weeks," he sighed.
"How long of a couple of weeks," I questioned concerned.
"Like maybe a month," he whimpers.
"What the hell Cameron. She's only three months about to be four, why can't you see her," I asked.
"Nash said I couldn't take care of her because of my post pardon depression," Cameron started crying.
I scoot closer to him.
"Cam it's ok. I'll be here for you and you can always talk to me when you need it," I cooed.
He slowed down his crying and started to blush.
"Aww thanks Shawn. Same to you too."
I soon finish my waffles. I lowkey wish the deliciousness didn't end.
"Hey Cam can I have some of that cottage cheese," I asked.
"Yeah I totally understand," he laughed," I used to eat it with sardines."
"That sounds really good," I chuckled.
I get up and grab the cottage cheese and added nacho cheese, miniature pickles, ketchup, chocolate chips, and maple and caramel syrup. I then mix it together and add whip cream and strawberries to the top.
"Such a delicious after breakfast treat," I chuckle to myself.
I take a spoonful and placed it in my mouth enjoying the different flavors.
"It's missing sardines," I say as I go take a can of sardines and placed it in the cheese.
I walk over to the couch and sit down to finish eating my post-breakfast snack.
As I turned on my phone I heard the door bell ring.
"Coming," I yelled out as I walked to the door.
I open the door to see Taylor with a dozen roses and a big jar of Nutella.
"Omg no way Tay,"I smiled.
"Hey Shawn. You look great," he blushed.
"Thanks Taylor. You too," I say while talking the Nutella and the roses.
"Hey why don't you come in," I laugh," I mean that's why you came here."
"Yeah of course," Taylor laughed as he walked in.
"You can have a seat on the couch. I'll have to put these flowers into some water," I yell back as I walked ahead to the kitchen.
"Shawn I got it," he smiles,"anyways I think you have something you were eating that you might want to finish."
I give him the flowers and take a seat on the couch.
I answer a few text on my phone and go through my twitter.
I soon feel the couch dip down next to me and I feel a pair of strong arms snake around my waist.
"Shawn I've missed you," Taylor whispered in the crook of my neck.
"I've missed you too Tay," I said back.
"Did you really mean all those things you said about me in the hotel room," I asked.
"Of course not Shawn, but sadly the true thing was I did sleep with Jacob," he sighed.
"Was he good," I smirked.
"You're better in bed," Taylor giggles.
"That's good to know," I chuckle.
I start to feel a small cramp so I placed my hand on where it was. I realized it was one of the babies kicking. I take Taylor's hand and rest on my stomach.
"Taylor do you feel that," I smile," that's your soon to be daughter/son."
"Shawn I love y'all," he smiles as he bends down and plants a small kiss on my stomach.