Chapter 19

Shawn's pov:
I walk outside and look around. I see a paparazzi and I walk towards him.
"Hey did you take these photos," I asked.
He shook his head yes.
"Give me your Camera," I growled.
I hear Cameron walk behind me.
"Shawn don't do this," he warned.
"I do whatever the fuck I want," I shouted.
"Hey listen dude I'll delete the photos if you want. I swear I'll stop stalking you,"he coward below me.
"Who the fuck hired you," I said as I pulled him up by his hoodie.
"That Perez Hilton dude," he wimped out.
"Give me the Camera," I demanded.
"No," he smirked.
"Fine then," I grabbed the camera from around his neck.
I take out the SD card and place it in my pocket.
"Tell Perez that next time I catch one of his minions I'm chucking their camera into the closest river," I threatened.
He squirmed under my breath as he got into his car.
Cam walked over to me.
"What was that," he smirked.
"That's what happens when you fuck with me," I growled.
"Well that was kick ass," he laughed.
I giggled at his childish humor and rolled my eyes.
"Hey why don't you take these lovely timbits and head over to Taylor, he smiled while playfully hitting my shoulder.
"I mean you guys are shaylor for goodness sakes," he laughed.
Cam dragged me into the car and basically buckled me up.
"Cam I swear if you don't slow down you will get a ticket," I scowled.
"Fine whatever," he scoffed as he slowed the speed of his black jeep.
Cam pulled into our driveway.
"I'm kicking you out. Take your damn $25 timbits and make shit right with Taylor," he demanded.
I rolled my eyes and chuckled," fine ok."
I get out the car and carry the donuts to the door. I ring the doorbell and wait patiently for Taylor to open the door.
"One sec," Taylor yells. I sit down on the door step and wait for Taylor. I open the box of timbits and start to eat them. My phone buzzes and I see a text from Cam.
Cam 😜: Don't eat all those shitbits you idiot.
Me: for your information this are not shit these are amazing bites of heaven. And also I will try not to eat all of these 😂.
As I turned off my phone I heard the door open. I turn around to see Taylor in a pair of grey boxers.
"Hey Taylor," I stuttered out I see his member through his underwear.
"Shawn so unexpected," he smiled," do you want to come in."
"Sure," I winked as I walked in.
"Hey by the way I bought us a box of timbits," I smiled as I handed the box.
"Thanks," he came in for an unexpected hug.
"Hey Taylor I'm really sorry about those pictures. Cam and I where just..."
I was cut off by Taylor smashing his lips on mine.
"Shawn I'm sorry about before. I realized I was being a dick. I mean like I knew you and Cam are just friends," he smiled.
"Hey I was wondering can I spend the night with you," I asked.
"Why not Shawn," he kissed my forehead.
He lets me go out of his warm embrace and I take out my phone to text Cam.
Me : Hey I'm going to spend the night tonight. Thanks for driving me over.
Cam 😜: yep no problem. Just don't make anymore children 😏.
Me: 🙄 haha funny. Sorry for ditching you tonight.
Cam 😜: it's chill man. Nash wants to talk to me anyways 😒.
Me: haha good luck!
Cam 😜: thanks man I'll need it.
I shut off my phone and walk to Taylor and I's room. Taylor pulls me onto the bed and into a warm embrace.
"Shawn don't forget we get to find out the gender of the babies tomorrow," he smiled.
"Of course how could I forget that," I mumbled and I face palmed myself.
"Hey it's ok. That's why you have me to remind you," he cooed.
"I'm glad I have you," I smiled.
"I'm glad I have you Taylor," I kissed his cheek.