Chapter 3

Shawn's pov:
"Shawn wake up," I hear Taylor whisper.
"What the fuck is it," I say while squinting my eyes to see his face.
"We have to go to the doctor's today Shawn," Taylor smiled," to see our little child." He places one of his hands on my stomach and I place my hand on top of his.
"It's so nice to wake up to my favorite persons face," I laugh.
Taylor gets out of bed and come over to my side of the bed. He picks me up and carries me bridal style to the couch.
"Stay here I'll get your clothes," Taylor states. He runs into our room while I sit on the couch.
I started feeling a little nauseous so I ran to the restroom. Next thing I know Taylor is behind me rubbing my back.
I get up and flush the toilet, proceeding into brushing my teeth.
"Thanks for the clothes," I smile as I shoo Taylor out the restroom.
"What it's not like I've seen you naked before," he laughs as I close the door. I change my clothes and walk out.
Taylor flashes me a smile as we walk out to his car and drive to the doctors appointment.
---------------------
"Mr.Mendes," the nurse calls. She leads Taylor and I back to a room with hardwood floors and a examination table.
"Mr.Mendes, we'll have to take some blood from you first," she smiled as she slips on a pair of gloves. Taylor knows how scared I am of needles so he holds my hand. She takes my blood and puts on a band-aid. I roll down my sleeve.
"Mr.Whitesides will see you soon," she smiles while walking out the room with my blood samples. As Taylor and I wait I go on my phone and answer some tweets about me being sick and stuff.
"It's nice how your fans care," Taylor smiles.
"Yeah they really love me," I chuckle.
I head the door open and I see doctor Whitesides enter.
"Hey Shawn what are you in here for today," he says while looking at my chart.
"I think I might be pregnant," I whisper.
He looks up at me and flashes me a smile.
"Well then let's see."
He tells me to lay back on the bed. I lay back and roll up my shirt. He places cold gel on my stomach that makes me shiver.
"Shawn it looks like your a month along," he smiles," you have two beautiful babies."
"Two," Taylor exclaim.
"Yep double the trouble,"I laugh. Doctor Whitesides hands me a picture of the sonogram to me.
"You can go now Shawn. I should see you ever month just because you're a male," he says. Taylor helps me off the table and we walk out to the car.
"Shawn we have to tell our mangers," Taylor gulps.
"I know. I think I'm ready to tell Andrew," I smile as we pull out the parking lot and to our management companies.
Taylor places his hand on my thigh and starts to rub small circles on the inner part. My breathing starts to hitch as he continues.
"It's ok babe. Whatever happens.. I love you no matter what," he smiles.