Chapter 2

Shawn's pov:

"First of all.. where the hell did you get that. Second of all help me up you bastard," I replied trying to hold my fear.
"Shawn don't be afraid to speak to me," he spoke.
He held his hand out as I grabbed it to be pulled up.
"Well maybe I didn't want to tell you cause I'm a freak," I mumbled.
"Shawn you're not a freak. I love you no matter what and you know that," he smiles.
That smile makes me feel all warm inside... or maybe I'm horny, I don't know with this pregnancy anymore.
He pulls me into an embrace and I start to smile.
"To be honest Shawn, I can't wait to have a little you or me running around this apartment." I feel his smile against my neck.
"Taylor what about our fans and everything. What if they don't accept me now that I'm pregnant? What if you lose fans? What if.." I'm interrupted by a light shhh.
"Shawn just live in the moment," he whispers in my neck.
"Hey tay," I call.
He let's go of my and looked me in the eyes.
"Yeah."
"I'm hungry. Will you make me some pancakes," I smiled.
"Anything for the person who's carrying my child," he laughed.
As he heads to the kitchen I go on my phone and start searching for houses. I mean an apartment is great but like I want a house for my child. Taylor calls me after ten minutes for breakfast and I sit down in front of a stack of pancakes.
I take my fork and dig into the stack indulging into the chocolate goodness.
"It seems like someone is enjoying there chocolate pancakes," he laughs.
"Shut up," I dart him a glare.
"Tay.. should I tell my manager," I asked hesitate.

"Yeah what ever makes you happy, but let's set up an appointment to see how far along you are and everything." He grabs my hand and makes small circles with his thumb. I look down at our hands and my breath hicks a little. Damn everything Taylor does turns me on.
"I'm glad I get to have this new power over you," he smirks knowing what he's talking about.
"Yeah well that's what's going to happen when your not going to be able to have sex for like nine months," I rolled my eyes.
We finished eating and Taylor placed out plates in the sink. We both head over to the couch and sat down.
I place his arm around me as I turned the tv to Netflix and I clicked on Stranger Things. I look up to Taylor and I met his eyes, then asked him," Tay you promise not to fuck up and leave me right? I lowkey don't want this to turn into a 16 and pregnant episode where the crappy boyfriend leaves his girlfriend," I laugh awaiting an answer.

"Of course not Shawn. I won't ever leave you especially since your carrying my child," he kisses my forehead lightly.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.. I love you a lot," he smiles.

"Taylor Michael Caniff.. I love you too."