Chapter 21

Shawn's pov:
"Hello Shawn,"Jacob smiled as I walked into the room.
"Don't address me by my first name you bastard," I spat.
"Ok Mr. Mendes," he corrected himself.
"How far along are you," he asked.
I look down at the wooden floor not replying to his question.
"Shawn did you hear my question," he rested his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't fucking touch me," I snarled.
He backed away from me as I faced my body his direction.
"Why just why," I questioned.
"What do you mean," he stumbled dumbfounded.
"You know what I'm talking about Jacob," I started.
"I really don't," he smiled.
"Stop being a bitch and own the truth. You slept with Taylor," I spat.
"Yeah so. It was a one time thing Shawn," he scoffed.
"Well that one time thing almost ruined my relationship," I mumbled.
"Shawn why don't we just continue this appointment, will you lie down for me," he asked.
As he came closer to me, I slapped him across his cheek. My handprint was very visible.
"Oh my god Jacob... I didn't mean for my emotions to control me like that," I apologized.
"Shawn it's fine. A lot of women do that to me," he laughed.
"Hey I really am sorry for sleeping with Taylor. That was such a dick move of me and maybe I can make it up to you," he smiled.
"Fine. After I'm pregnant I want you to take me to a classy ass restaurant and treat me to dinner for putting up with this shit," I responded," I also accept your apology."
"Fine that's a deal," he smiled as we connected our pinkies to make a pinky promise.
"I guess I'm ready to find out the genders of the twins are," I smiled.
"Ok well I guess you know the drill," Jacob said while he pulled out the sonogram machine.
I lay back on the bed and lift my shirt.
He places the cold gel on my stomach and I squirm under its texture.
He presses the wand against my stomach and I hear an abnormal heartbeat.
"That's the heartbeat of the twins," he smiles as I'm in awe of the sound.
"Do you want to know the gender," Jacob asked.
"Of course," I smiled.
"Well it looks like your having two beautiful girls," he cooed," that's very rare with a male pregnancy."
"Well I'm lucky to be carrying two little princess," I smiled.
Jacob passes me a towel to wipe off the gel.
"I should see you the same time next month," he said," you'll be five months then."
He hands me the photos of the sonogram.
"Thanks," I nodded my head and walk out the office.
I walk out to see Taylor on his phone and I take a seat next to him.
"Hey ready to go," he rested his hand on my thigh. His slowly started making it's way to my crotch.
"Of course I'm ready to go," he chuckled nervously as I grabbed his hand and placed back on his thigh.
I drag him to the car placing the photos of my sonogram in my pocket.
"What the hell was that," I scowled as I closed the car door.
"Just showing Jacob who I belong too," he smirked. I see his eyes turn a dark black as he licks his lips.
"Why don't you and your lustful self drive me to Cameron's house," I commanded.
He starts the car and pulls out the parking lot. He places his hand on my crotch and starts to massage me.
A small moan escapes from my mouth and he smirks at me.
"I see my baby boy likes it."
He slides his hand into my grey sweats and starts to rub me through my black boxers.
I feel my underwear get tight by the minute and I grab his hand.
"Tay no. We're not that close yet," I sigh.
"I understand Shawn," he gives me a blank smile.
"Thanks for the ride," I mumbled awkwardly as I got out the car. I handed Taylor a copies of my sonogram and told him to call me later. As I approach the house I see Cameron come out the front door.
"Shawn I have to tell you something," he voiced.
I could tell it wasn't good.