Chapter 11

Shawn's pov:
Later that evening.
-------------------------------
"Taylor what the fuck does she mean having custody of our children," I yell.
"Babe calm down, it's 8:00 at night. We need to walk up early tomorrow to catch a flight for your first tour stop," he sighed.
"Fine ok,"I sighed.
"You're just being a little pussy," I mumble.
Taylor sits up in the bed and looks at me.
"Shawn it's time for bed," Taylor once again repeated.
"No. I don't want to be sleeping next to a pussy ass bitch," I spat. Taylor rolled his eyes and got out of bed. He then picked me up and dropped me on the bed.
"What the fuck do you think your doing," I state.
"Shawn it's your pregnancy hormones talking. Just go to sleep," he smiles as he covers me up.
"I'm not even..," I'm cut off by Taylor smashing his lips on mine.
"Goodnight Shawn," he whispers.
"Goodnight jackass," I scoff.
Taylor turns off the light and gets into bed.
He then wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.
"I love you Shawn," he smiles against my neck.
"I guess I like you too," I smile as Taylor and I giggled.
Soon small snores escaped from Taylor's mouth and I fell asleep with a small smile on my face thinking that I'm right next to my one and true love.
-------------------------------
The next morning
I hear my alarm clock go off and I roll over to look at Taylor.
"Hello my baby boy," I say yawning.
The light coming from the windows makes me squint my eyes.
"Tay bae," I question as I feel around the empty side of the bed.
I then get up and check around the house.
"Taylor," I called out.
I walked to the kitchen and see a note on the table.
Hey Shawn,
Sorry to leave before your flight, but an emergency came up and I'll meet you at the airport. I've made you breakfast I hope you like Nutella crepes;)
Love,
Tay Bae
I chuckle at his sweet gesture and place the note back on the table. I soon feel a nauseous wave come over me and I run to the bathroom. I start throwing up what I ate last night for dinner.
"Hmm when did I eat hot dogs and ice cream," I thought to myself," ohh wait when I was watching real housewives."
I got up from the toilet and brushed my teeth.
I pat my stomach as I walked to the kitchen to eat the Nutella crapes.

Me: thx for the crepes 😘 the babies love them.
Tay bae: your welcome. Anything for you and my babies.
I laugh at his sweet text as I turn off my phone. I finish my crepes and I place my plate in the sink.
I grab a jar of peanut butter with marshmallows and started eating that. I go on my twitter. I go through the tweets people tag me in and I see a picture of Taylor with this girl on the other side of town.
@trash_mendes wowwowow I'm amazed to meet @taylorcaniff on this side of town. Love ya
"Why is Taylor on the other side of Pickering," I thought.
Then I remembered... that's where his ex-boyfriend is.
I call Taylor and he picks up.
"Where are you," I asked.
"I'm getting you some snacks for our trip. Remember?," he replied.
"Ok. But why on the other side," I questioned.
"Because you really like that sweet chocolate covered potato chips," he said in a duh tone.
"Fine you got me," I laughed.
"I have to go. Love you Shawn," he said in a rush.
"Um ok I love you too," I rushed the last part then I hear the dial tone from when Taylor hung up.
Why didn't he say I love you to me instead, excluding the I?